Experienced floor tiler

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2020, 11:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Experienced floor tiler

I am looking for a recommendation for an experienced floor tiler. I have a problem that may be big, or may just need replacement group\t. Information would be appreciated.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 11-30-2020, 03:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

We just had Bella Stone redo our master bath and part of it was a new tile floor. They use an outside tile contractor for that job and he did real good work. I bought 60 sf of tile at the Floor Shoppe on 301 for less than $200, took about a week to receive the tile. It was only $120 but the freight was about $75.

He removed all the old linoleum and baseboards. Laid the tile and grouted, I didn't have any grout, so he ran over to Lowes and picked it up and got a tan color that matched, installed new baseboards and was finished by mid-afternoon. Total was $525.

His name is Bruce Bowen, business name is A+ Villages Flooring

352-551-9174

Here's the only photo of the bathroom floor that I have

The Villages Florida
Old 11-30-2020, 05:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
We just had Bella Stone redo our master bath and part of it was a new tile floor. They use an outside tile contractor for that job and he did real good work. I bought 60 sf of tile at the Floor Shoppe on 301 for less than $200, took about a week to receive the tile. It was only $120 but the freight was about $75.

He removed all the old linoleum and baseboards. Laid the tile and grouted, I didn't have any grout, so he ran over to Lowes and picked it up and got a tan color that matched, installed new baseboards and was finished by mid-afternoon. Total was $525.

His name is Bruce Bowen, business name is A+ Villages Flooring

352-551-9174

Here's the only photo of the bathroom floor that I have

John, thank you so very much, you are always right on with any information I need. Nice floor and grout.

I will certainly call him. We purchased new and made changes to the interior before moving in, at that time we had the whole house living area liled and the builder used a tiler who contracted to the builder. Your guy is just who I am looking for, many thanks.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
experienced, tiler, floor, information, groupt

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.