Eye glasses

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Default Eye glasses

EYE GLASSES:
After getting a perscription for Eye Glasses which didn't do a thing for my vision with new glasses;
I went back for a second exam with the same vendor ; The second pair were worse then the first. I then went to HindSight glasses down by Winn Dixie.
Well the exam and resulting glasses they made for me were very good as soon as I put them on.
I will use them for a week and make my final evauation then

Last edited by gamby; 01-13-2015 at 12:08 AM.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamby View Post
EYE GLASSES:
After getting a perscription for Eye Glasses which didn't do a thing for my vision with new glasses;
I went back for a second exam with the same vendor ; The second pair were worse then the first. I then went to HindSight glasses down by Winn Dixie.
Well the exam and resulting glasses they made for me were perfict as soon as I put them on.
They were very professional and really cared .
I would recomend them very highly.

Gamby

I might need this information at some point. We do not yet have a glasses place in TV. Thank you for sharing the name of the place that did so well for you.

It is a clever name for their business, and I should remember it easily because one of my favorite old sayings is, "Hindsight is always 20/20."
Old 01-10-2015, 08:26 AM
Gold member
Location: Philadelphia & Lower Gwynedd, PA, Ocean City, NJ, Wesley Chapel, FL and The Village of St. James

Hindsight is also associated with Peepers in Colony. Both very reputable to deal with and great service.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.