August 16th...

Closed Thread
Old 08-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna
Default August 16th...

We are coming down on August 16th for a block party in our neighborhood, Lynnhaven. :hot: ..Can't wait to get to Brewsters..I had hoped to meet all of you then, but I guess there is no way.. :dontknow:
No one is ever in the chat room....Guess you guys are out golfing..

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 08-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: August 16th...

Donna, We were down for ten days in early July and Brusters was on our short list as well but we never did get there. I was looking forward to saying hello to JohnZ and Pat, maybe seeing how they make their ice cream. I also intended to visit the peach orchard run by Pat Murdoch in Lady Lake but it never happened. There's just so much to do and so little time. We did get to go to two block parties, one for Natalie Villas in Mallory and the other for Virginia Vines in Virginia Trace. It's just nice to see people doing the traditional stuff and having fun together. Hope August is cooler than July because it was hot this year. How late did you stay in the Chat room last night?
Old 08-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Eternal Member

I hope the weather will be nice...I will certainly try to get to Brewster's...I want to say hello to John and Pat...I also love ice cream.. :bigthumbsup:We didn't stay that long after you left..I was tired and wanted to watch some TV..I like when lots of people are there, not just me and handi..LOL :cop:Where is the peach orchard?
I love peaches..Can you pick them? Please let me know..I will certainly go there...You are so right, 10 days goes so fast..One time we went for two weeks, that was much better..You feel like you have time to do as you please and not have to run in circles...
Hope to meet you one day...
Regards,
Donna

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,

Old 08-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Platinum member

Donna, I just sent you an email with the article about the peach orchard. For the others, it's called A&A Country Farm on 2917 Lake Griffin Road in Lady Lake. Peaches in NY are in season in July and early August but in Florida, Pat Murdoch told me they were ripe and all picked the first week of May. So I knew in July I'd be seeing nothing but bare trees but I thought it might be nice just to stop by and say hello.
Old 08-05-2007, 01:41 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
I hope the weather will be nice...I will certainly try to get to Brewster's...I want to say hello to John and Pat...I also love ice cream.. :bigthumbsup:We didn't stay that long after you left..I was tired and wanted to watch some TV..I like when lots of people are there, not just me and handi..LOL :cop:Where is the peach orchard?
I love peaches..Can you pick them? Please let me know..I will certainly go there...You are so right, 10 days goes so fast..One time we went for two weeks, that was much better..You feel like you have time to do as you please and not have to run in circles...
Hope to meet you one day...
Regards,

Donna
I like when lots of people are there, not just me and handi..LOL :cop:

:edit: :realmad: Well I never :
Old 08-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Eternal Member

Just kidding handi...We like when you are there to make life interesting...
:

Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.