Feb TOTV Luncheon Pictures

Closed Thread
Old 02-16-2008, 06:24 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Feb TOTV Luncheon Pictures

Okay, here are my pics taken at the luncheon yesterday. Unfortunately, Pete and Paula (two of nicest people I've had the pleasure to meet in a long time), TimeforTee and Mr. Tee (unfortunately, I barely got to talk to them beyond say hi, dagnabit), McElheny or Bogart (I really am horrid with faces, but one snuck out before I could say Boo!, let alone boo-hoo).

The Villages Florida
Beady, Mr. Barefoot, Barefoot

The Villages Florida
Chelsea, Nonie, Bernie, EJP52 standing

The Villages Florida
NHSnowbird, BubbaLarry, Mrs. Bubba

The Villages Florida
Kathie, Paul (but I cudda sworn that was Dave, MaryAnn's hubby, friends of Mom2Five and Sidney), MaryAnn, HyacinthBucket, SidneyLanier, MomtoFive

The Villages Florida
Front table: Sidney, Mom25, Bogart (I think); Table behind them: NH Snowbird, Bubba, Mrs. Bubba; Table beside them: My beautiful daughter, Jess

The Villages Florida
MryAnn, Kathie, HyacinthBucket, Sidney

The Villages Florida
Plexer (I hope), Villages07, VillageKahuna, SamHass, JohnA, VillageKid (back table to come)

The Villages Florida
Villages07 (back of head), SamHass, JohnA

The Villages Florida
Muncle, SWRinFla, Taltarzac (talk about a man with a sweet smile!)

The Villages Florida
Tal, Muncle, MSNPa, SWR

The Villages Florida
Jessica (if you never hear from me again, you'll know she found I posted this and has killed me!)

The Villages Florida
NHSnowbird, BubbaLarry, Mrs. Bubba

I think Jess took a couple of pics. I'll try to grab those from her camera in the next few days (she's working a double shift at Applebee's today if anyone wants to say hi to her and leave her a good tip or two hehe).

It was a super time with a super group of people. I truly feel privileged to have met each and every one of you -- not just the ones at Crisper's but all of you that contribute so much to making TOTV what it is.

Hugsssssssssss,
Red

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2008, 06:32 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Feb TOTV Luncheon

And I could have sworn I looked just like George Clooney. :joke:
Old 02-16-2008, 06:37 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Feb TOTV Luncheon

Red -- Thank you so much! I do wish I could have been there.

Also: Wheeling, WV * Youngstown, OH* Niles, OH * Oshkosh, WI * Ft. Worth, TX * Da Bronx * Marathon, NY * Bricktown, NJ * Newark, DE * San Antonio, TX * Washington, DC * Tacoma, WA
Old 02-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Sage
Default Re: Feb TOTV Luncheon Pictures

Tal, you're better than George -- he has a boyish, impish smile. You have a beautiful, warm smile and those blue eyes of yours ..... WOWSER!

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2008, 06:55 PM
Gold member

:#1:

Great pictures and nice to put faces with people from the chat room. Wish I could have been there.

Nothing so needs reforming as other peoples habits. "Mark Twain"
Old 02-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Eternal Member
Send a message via AIM to Donna Send a message via Yahoo to Donna

Tal,

You have a twin brother..He lives in Pocono's and is my brother in law Matt...OMG..You guys could pass for twins..I feel like I know you just looking at your pic...Adorable...

Love the pics of the crew.....Every one looks great, and so happy..

Hopefully one day I will be there with all of you...

Great job guys :bigthumbsup:

"Some People Live An Entire Lifetime and Wonder If They Have Ever Made a Difference In The World,
The Marines Don't Have That Problem" "Semper Fi"

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous" Albert Einstein
Old 02-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Veteran member

Great pictures, seeing some of you I know brought back fond memories
Handie :joke:
Old 02-16-2008, 08:32 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Send a message via Yahoo to renielarson

Fabulous pics Red...thanks so much for posting them for all of us to see. Hope to meet some of you when I'm there in April. If not, then June, July, and August when I return for the summer. BTW Red, Jess is a cutie.
You all are such a great looking bunch!
Old 02-16-2008, 09:03 PM
Dancing Thyme

Red, thanks so much, these pictures are wonderful. Do me a favor though, Jess took one of me with her camera and I stuck my tongue out, Please, please, don't post that picture. I'll buy you lunchhhhh....

Thanks again. My "throw-away camera" still has 6 pictures left so as soon as I finish it, I'll bring it to Walmart for developing and then will ask Pete to scan them for me and post them but if we have a problem, maybe you could do them for me, ya think? Thanks, cause I think I got a lot of different ones as well.

So folks, more to come.... but can't tell you when. Sorry you all couldn't be there. It was a blast!!!

Red is so right, Tal has the sweetest smile especially when we presented him with his mini-birthday cake.

And yes, Donna, some day we will all be there together. Can you imagine!!!

Love, Kathie (not so shy :redface

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 02-16-2008, 09:08 PM
Sage

Kathie, you already owe me but you don't know it. There was one pic of your backside that I edited as much as I could so it didn't show. I'll have to see how cute your tongue out pic is and decide from there. ;D

Scanning them in is no problem, so shout out if Pete can't do it or if I'm easier to get to or whatever. There is an easier solution, though. When you get them developed, ask for a disk. That's what I do.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:12 PM

Great pictures, Red!!! Thanks so much for posting them, for the rest of us to see! It's so fun putting faces to names/personalities! Can't wait to be able to be at one of the get-togethers!!
Old 02-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch
Kathie, you already owe me but you don't know it. There was one pic of your backside that I edited as much as I could so it didn't show. I'll have to see how cute your tongue out pic is and decide from there. ;D

Thanks Red, really appreciate your posting about my backside..... forget lunch!!! I guess I can't afford to eat anymore.

Kath

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 02-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Great pictures Red what a fabulous looking bunch. The pics are too wide for me to view except by going to the botton and scrolling to the right with the little bar, does anyone know if there is another way to scroll the picture left to right??
Old 02-16-2008, 09:18 PM
Sage

You're probably stuck scrolling them, sorry. They were fine in Picasa. Okay in Photobucket and came out LARGE here. After downloading and copying and then copying here, by the time I saw they were too large, I was too frustrated to try to fix it. I might play with them in a day or two. So very sorry.

Okay, back to cleaning. YUCK!

Old 02-16-2008, 11:08 PM
Time for Tee

:edit: :edit: :dontknow: Well, we loaded 18 pictures to the Photobucket site and cannot find the photos. Maybe someone can tell us the next step? :bow: We load on to Ebay all of the time and can send with email with a attatchment but this us puzzled on what to do next. Thanks for the photos Redwitch as we were unable to accomplish this final step. Had unexpected company for two days and thus did not have alot of time. Everyone took a great picture but guess we are the only ones who will know! :bow:
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.