Fedex & UPS delivery to new area

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2021, 03:00 PM
Default Fedex & UPS delivery to new area

Has anyone had an issue with Fedex or UPS saying your address is invalid because it is in a newer area? If so, how did you remedy this issue. Before anyone says to contact their customer service that's a no go you can't get a live human on the phone and the virtual assistant is no help.
Old 01-19-2021, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikreb View Post
Has anyone had an issue with Fedex or UPS saying your address is invalid because it is in a newer area?
Yes, unfortunately. Somewhere along the line my address gets "corrected" from The Villages 32163 to Wildwood 34785. It's still happening, so I can't give you any idea of when it might stop.
Old 01-19-2021, 05:25 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,337 Times in 1,445 Posts

If your address is shown on a GPS it should be no problem, it takes a little while for it to be updated. When Fenney was first opened it was hard to even get service people to find us, we would have to give them step by step directions.
Old 01-19-2021, 07:18 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikreb View Post
Has anyone had an issue with Fedex or UPS saying your address is invalid because it is in a newer area? If so, how did you remedy this issue. Before anyone says to contact their customer service that's a no go you can't get a live human on the phone and the virtual assistant is no help.
I had an issue with UPS recently and was able to find a phone number and talk to a human. Took me a while to find it. Wish I still had the number but there is one!

kathy
Closed Thread

Tags
fedex, ups, issue, area, phone

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.