Fenney Flyover 3-10-18

Closed Thread
Old 03-12-2018, 08:58 AM
Platinum member

Amazing
Old 03-12-2018, 03:31 PM

Txs so much for sharing the flyovers as these take time to compile, edit and add the nice music. But know they are appreciated.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,312 Times in 545 Posts

Nice job Goldwingnut. Thanks for all the effort that has gone into your flyovers. There are always naysayers no matter what a developer does but any reasonable person can see with their two eyes what a great job the Developer has done with this retirement community called The Villages.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,312 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan the man View Post
I just hope the economy stays where it is. This would not be my place of choice there are thousands of these kind of developments in Florida. I can see if it was near the ocean on either side possibly a selling point But being in the middle of Florida I just don't see it. I think any downturn in new home sales could result in one big ghost town. I just don't see any reason for me to ever want to live in That kind of a development.But that's just my opinion quite sure other people see it differently. I'm kinda glad did not advertise it as a golfing community. In the adds that said "golf for life for free". Starting to look like the suburbs of Orlando.
With all due respect, when the downturn came in 2006-2008 The Villages kept building and selling more homes than any other Developer in the country. We are only a hour and forty five minutes from some great beaches and when the hurricanes sweep into Florida (and sooner or later they do come), I can’t think of any better place to be than right here in the center of the State. You are correct The Villages is not for everyone just as Florida doesn’t suit everyone either.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:56 PM

You can tell in the villages where people live, and their age by their negative comments about the new growth and building. They will use the roads, golf cart paths, amenities, like everyone else, but gripe. What a way to live your life, SAD, just sad. Especially when you're closer to the end of that life instead of the beginning.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:15 PM

GoldWingNut provides us with great footage and information....I just ignore the naysayers...don’t have time for it. I am super excited about having a place of our own in Fenney. The developer never ceases to amaze with their additions and surprises!
Old 03-14-2018, 03:20 PM

I saw one taking off and landing on the vacant lots directly across from Rohan RC on Monday.
Old 03-14-2018, 04:25 PM

Thank you for taking your time to do this. I was able to see our new house, which is under construction, in Fenney. I look forward to future updates.
Born and raised in Toronto; also lived in Sudbury and Winnipeg while growing up; migrated to Atlanta where I lived for almost 30 years and also spent a year in Milan and two years in Rochester, MN (brrrr).
Closed Thread

Tags
fenney, homes, construction, flyover, village

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.