Fenney Here we Come - Where do we Go

Closed Thread
Old 04-14-2018, 03:07 PM
Veteran member

Congratulations! You'll love it here. Lake Deaton has a larger Publix than Traverse Plaza but you'll be shopping at your own store in a year or so. We will soon start getting more shopping down south so don't pay attention to the trolls that always put down our area (South, 466A and beyond) and the Brownwood area. Brownwood is going to explode in the next year once they relocate the Villages offices there. It will still take Fenney, etc a year or two to be connected with the mainland Villages. Enjoy the ride!
Old 04-14-2018, 03:26 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by joldnol View Post
Congratulations! You'll love it here. Lake Deaton has a larger Publix than Traverse Plaza but you'll be shopping at your own store in a year or so. We will soon start getting more shopping down south so don't pay attention to the trolls that always put down our area (South, 466A and beyond) and the Brownwood area. Brownwood is going to explode in the next year once they relocate the Villages offices there. It will still take Fenney, etc a year or two to be connected with the mainland Villages. Enjoy the ride!
I'm not negative. Why would Brownwood explode? Would it be office workers getting lunch? I'm hoping it gets bigger and better.
Old 04-14-2018, 03:39 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
I'm not negative. Why would Brownwood explode? Would it be office workers getting lunch? I'm hoping it gets bigger and better.
The Lofts at Brownwood - apartment style living - will contribute to a better retail environment. Also add the Atwood Bungalows and the Brownwood Hotel & Spa. And don't forget a golf cart bridge over Rt 44 at Brownwood which will enhance golf cart travel to/from Brownwood.
Old 04-14-2018, 03:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
The Lofts at Brownwood - apartment style living - will contribute to a better retail environment. Also add the Atwood Bungalows and the Brownwood Hotel & Spa. And don't forget a golf cart bridge over Rt 44 at Brownwood which will enhance golf cart travel to/from Brownwood.
Is it a loft above and a store below?
Old 04-14-2018, 03:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Is it a loft above and a store below?
Nope. According to an insert in The Villages Magazine: "This neighborhood is another first for The Villages offering apartment-style living. Residents of The Lofts will enjoy a resort-style pool, and clubhouse with game room, fitness center, and spaces for gathering with friends."
Old 04-16-2018, 01:41 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
I’m assuming all of the growth factors will kick in. The population down south is increasing, the new apartments, the corporate offices relocating to Brownwood, Bluefin opening, Babette’s moving in, the new villas going up, the new hotel, the new specialty clinic, W. pucks going in..........
Old 04-16-2018, 10:29 PM
Gold member

Shooter's World will help a lot!
Old 04-16-2018, 11:28 PM
Sage

Sure. Shooters World, there’s NOTHING wrong with that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closed Thread

Tags
fenney, remember, publix, shopping, grocery

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.