Fenney questions

Fenney questions

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 09:52 AM
Veteran member

Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina /One Retired in Duval

We had issues with sprint in pennacamp, and in some areas. When we were in Fenney we roamed but could get phone calls

Old 12-23-2017, 10:17 AM
Gold member

Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio

We have Sprint cell service which works fine in our home here in Fenney. Those with other carriers seem to have to be outside to get any signal at all. We also hear that there is a new tower going up on 301 just north of 468 so that will help with some of them.
Sponsored Links
Fenney questions
Old 12-23-2017, 06:52 PM
Gold member

Default Fenney questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthOfTheBorder View Post
Can you be any more specific? I have been trying for 4 years to get the attention of AT&T, with no apparent success, regarding their poor coverage for TV south of 466.

Thanks

I had the same problem with att. I'm in Amelia and had zero coverage anywhere within 2 blocks of my house. I solved the problem by switching to Verizon. Full signal even in my shower!!!!! I went with Verizon prepaid. 2 lines 14 gig data (7 gig each line, not pooled). $85 + $4 tax. About 30% less than att and 3x the data and the coverage is magnitudes better. Was with att (and their previous names) for probably 35years up north. My ATT phones were unlocked new iPhones so we were able to use them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 12-24-2017, 12:47 AM

Regarding cell phone service, I have WiFi calling and I still have dropped calls. I also have a micro cell that I hooked up when I began having dropped calls. The micro cell, at least with ATT, will give you full bars.
Closed Thread

Tags
fenney, service, delivered, internet, fenney.tia