Originally Posted by EPutnam1863 View Post
Where are the trees though?
Are their trees on your lot?
Old 07-01-2018, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I found it;

Homefinder - The Villages(R) Homes and Villas for Sale

I can see why you like it. It's beautiful. I particularly like the fireplace on the lanai, the pool area and the view. You have great taste.
Thank you! We think everything about it is great, too! Our only issue is that we haven't sold our current home. Meeting with a different realtor to continue our listing. Really thought we'd call TV home by now. Oh well...I'm hoping that something else equally as fantastic will be ready for purchase when we are!
Old 07-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSSunshine View Post
Thank you! We think everything about it is great, too! Our only issue is that we haven't sold our current home. Meeting with a different realtor to continue our listing. Really thought we'd call TV home by now. Oh well...I'm hoping that something else equally as fantastic will be ready for purchase when we are!

That house, north of 44 south of 466A would be $700+
Location, Location, Location

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2018, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

We hope to be in TV long enough for Fenny to be the center of the development!
Old 07-01-2018, 05:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,367 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

Very doubtful, maybe with a water or golf view. Still a stretch.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Very doubtful, maybe with a water or golf view. Still a stretch.
The house has a pool, water view & lanai fireplace. That house located north of 44 is $700+ easy, any day, all year.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,333 Times in 1,444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSSunshine View Post
Sorry Graciegirl, but I can't figure out how your statements apply to my observation that TV is attempting to represent that a home has been discounted by now including a higher price that they are saying was reduced to the current price that is has been listing at for awhile. VNH#2F011. The new information is in red, crossed out, but that was added within the last week. The price it is showing is the price that I have seen on the TV website for 4-6 weeks. You can actually save favorites making it easy to see which ones have sold and which ones are still available.

We've purchased two brand new homes (no contingencies, no $ reductions, conventional mortage only) and one custom built home, and I don't see those as being different in TV. The only unique aspect to TV is that only TV realtors are allowed to sell new TV properties. No big deal.
All of the prices went up in early June including that one however they have had trouble selling it possibly because it is very near to the road, Fenney Way behind it. All of the homes that are reduced are done so for a reason, that reason being that there is something holding back the sale of that particular home. There is one on SeaGrape that was raised to $572 and now lowered by about $30,000. It has vinyl floors, who would expect to have vinyl floors in a $572,000 home. It also has an open area patio with fire pit, no bird cage, you can't use it in the evenings due to mosquitos. Also the catch and release fishing pond walkway is right behind the Lanai as well as the noise from the Putt and Play, not very private. There is always a reason for price reductions.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:22 PM
Location: Upstate NY near Canada, looking to purchas in the Villages. Looking all over!

Where do I go to look for homes? I'd like to see 'pictures' of room and descriptions. We have a puppy, and would love a fence, but that's only villas...correct? New to "Talk of the Villages' and hoping to move there. Will come for 2 weeks in Dec with hubby to look over some homes.
Old 10-23-2018, 08:51 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,682 Times in 632 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by contwig80 View Post
We have a puppy, and would love a fence, but that's only villas...correct?
The Veranda style homes in Fenny have fences around them. They are very much like Designer homes.

You can find them on thevillages(dot)com
Old 10-24-2018, 06:37 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by contwig80 View Post
Where do I go to look for homes? I'd like to see 'pictures' of room and descriptions. We have a puppy, and would love a fence, but that's only villas...correct? New to "Talk of the Villages' and hoping to move there. Will come for 2 weeks in Dec with hubby to look over some homes.
A good place to look is The Villages site; thevillages.com

Here is one of the Veranda homes that are fenced;Homefinder - The Villages(R) Homes and Villas for Sale

Last edited by graciegirl; 10-24-2018 at 06:45 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
home, sales, price, fenny, homes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.