Fiberglass swimming pool

Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2020, 12:34 PM
Question Fiberglass swimming pool

I’m Interested to hear from anyone who has a fiberglass swimming pool. There don’t seem to be companies installing them, yet what I’ve read make them sound like a good choice for the backyard. Any feedback will be appreciated.
Old 05-17-2020, 02:45 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

This was discussed once before. Here's a link.

Making most of pool estimate process

You'll find the majority of the pools in TV have been built by T&D Pools of Wildwood, in fact that's who the TV contracts with for pool on new homes. However, they're usually backed up 4 months and have the highest prices.

Gallery Archive - T&D Pool & Spa ConstructionT&D Pool & Spa Construction

All Seasons probably has built the second most pools, probably because their prices are lower and they have a quicker start time. However, do a search on TOTV yourself, you'll see they usually run behind schedule and have some customer service problems. I have a neighbor who had one built by them about five years ago and it took six months to complete.

Pool Builder Orlando | Pool Company Jacksonville pool builder

I had two vinyl pools, not fiberglass but vinyl, which I like even better, built on homes in Pensacola and it only took two weeks. I saw a photo recently of one of the homes when it was for sale and the pool looked great and it was 40 years old. However, I don't know anyone building vinyl pools in central Florida, you'll to do a google search yourself.

A company I know nothing about, but someone asked on Facebook who had the best prices on a pool, and a few people answered Staycation Pools.

Home - Staycation Pools
Old 05-17-2020, 03:03 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
This was discussed once before. Here's a link.

Making most of pool estimate process

You'll find the majority of the pools in TV have been built by T&D Pools of Wildwood, in fact that's who the TV contracts with for pool on new homes. However, they're usually backed up 4 months and have the highest prices.

Gallery Archive - T&D Pool & Spa ConstructionT&D Pool & Spa Construction

All Seasons probably has built the second most pools, probably because their prices are lower and they have a quicker start time. However, do a search on TOTV yourself, you'll see they usually run behind schedule and have some customer service problems. I have a neighbor who had one built by them about five years ago and it took six months to complete.

Pool Builder Orlando | Pool Company Jacksonville pool builder

I had two vinyl pools, not fiberglass but vinyl, which I like even better, built on homes in Pensacola and it only took two weeks. I saw a photo recently of one of the homes when it was for sale and the pool looked great and it was 40 years old. However, I don't know anyone building vinyl pools in central Florida, you'll to do a google search yourself.

A company I know nothing about, but someone asked on Facebook who had the best prices on a pool, and a few people answered Staycation Pools.

Home - Staycation Pools
We used Wiseman Pools in Leesburg,
Did great job, highly recommend.
Closed Thread

Tags
fiberglass, pool, swimming, make, sound

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.