Postal Facility

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Default Postal Facility

How do these facilities work? Does each residence within a given village have a postal box at the nearest facility? Are they for mail delivery only or for both mail sending and delivery?
Old 11-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Postal Facility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughr
How do these facilities work? Does each residence within a given village have a postal box at the nearest facility? Are they for mail delivery only or for both mail sending and delivery?
Each house has a PO box in the Village it is located. It is for both coming and going US mail. UPS and other stuff comes to the house.

It is not always the closest postal facility to your house just the one for your Village.
Old 11-28-2007, 07:30 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: Postal Facility

I'm lucky, my mailbox is 2 blocks from my house. So, I think they try to make them relatively close but this isn't really possible if you're in the middle of your village.

FYI: If you get a larger package, it will be put in a box with the key for that box in your mailbox. If it is too large, I understand you'll have to go to the post office branch to pick it up.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.