Florida Eagle Nest Cam

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2017, 11:56 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Florida Eagle Nest Cam

There are two eggs about to hatch in the Southwest Florida nest. The Cam is exciting to watch and each year I become attached to the eaglets. Last year there was only one eaglet and he successfully fledged. The parents are devoted and a joy to watch. Nature at it's finest. I just noticed I'm considered a soaring eagle by TOTV ;-)

Eagle Cam - Live Feed

Last edited by duffysmom; 12-13-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Old 12-13-2017, 12:01 PM

I love this nest. I have been watching them for 5 years. When Ozzie died I couldn't talk about him for three days without crying. I love it when the bobble heads hatch.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:40 PM

I never have followed any live cam and somehow I tuned in last year just before the egg hatched. I got hooked and visited the site every day just looking at the videos they prepared every day. Fascinating how quickly they grow, develop and interact, especially during feedings. Yes it was sad when the eagle finally left the nest for good and never returned. I wondered at the time how it would learn to hunt and fish as the only meals I ever say the young eagle eat was food delivered by his parents.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:28 PM
Gold member

Am an avid watcher of this cam, constantly amazed by nature at its best. M15 and Harriet are superb parents and terrific partners. There is not a day that goes by that I don't learn something about eagles and their lives, just fascinating.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:05 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffysmom View Post
There are two eggs about to hatch in the Southwest Florida nest. The Cam is exciting to watch and each year I become attached to the eaglets. Last year there was only one eaglet and he successfully fledged. The parents are devoted and a joy to watch. Nature at it's finest. I just noticed I'm considered a soaring eagle by TOTV ;-)
Eagle Cam - Live Feed
I love watching live webcams of eagles and their offspring. Especially when it's moderated.
I've bookmarked it on my toolbar and will check it often. Thanks so much for sharing this link.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:27 AM

They just had two hatch at the NE Florida site. Cute little bobbleheads! NE Florida Live Eagle Cam - American Eagle Foundation
Old 12-14-2017, 11:01 AM
Gold member

Quote:

Eagle Cam - Live Feed
Fascinating! Thanks for the link.
Old 12-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Default more eagle cams

I also love watching both the SWFL, NEFL eagle cam. It is absolutely amazing to watch these beautiful eagles raise their young! Most of the time it is all good, but it's nature and things don't always go well. So be prepared.
Another live cam at Berry college. They are usually a few weeks behind the Florida eagles. Berry College - Eagles
Also American Eagle Foundation sponsors other live cams in D.C. and Dollywood. American Eagle Foundation – Celebrating 30 years protecting the majestic American Bald Eagle.
Enjoy eagle watchers!
Old 12-14-2017, 11:10 PM

Very good histories of development as well. Great link!
Old 12-15-2017, 06:22 AM
Platinum member

Quote:

Eagle Cam - Live Feed
Thanks for posting

Chloe
&
Lulu
Closed Thread

Tags
watch, nest, year, florida, cam

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.