Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack with .22 Pistol

Closed Thread
Old 08-01-2021, 07:20 AM
Default Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack with .22 Pistol

Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit. This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

Here's her story in her own words: "While walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in The Villages, we were discussing a property settlement with my soon-to-be ex-husband, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water.
It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.
"If I had not had my little Ruger 22 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took.
The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible and his life insurance was also a big bonus!

Thanks for reading it all, hope it made you smile 😊
Old 08-01-2021, 08:54 AM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyhyder View Post
Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit. This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

Here's her story in her own words: "While walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in The Villages, we were discussing a property settlement with my soon-to-be ex-husband, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water.
It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.
"If I had not had my little Ruger 22 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today! Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took.
The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible and his life insurance was also a big bonus!

LOL made my day
Old 08-01-2021, 09:46 AM
Sage
Thanked 14,039 Times in 5,331 Posts

An old one but still funny
Old 08-01-2021, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockyhyder View Post

I almost thought it true. You got me. Very funny.
β€œWhen you realize that to produce, you must obtain the permission from those who do not produce anything; When it is proven that the money flows to those who trade not with goods, but with favors; When you realize that many get rich by bribery and influence rather than by work. When you realize that corruption is rewarded and honesty becomes self-sacrifice; Then you can say, without fear of making mistakes, your society is doomed.”

Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged,1957.
Closed Thread

Tags
pistol, story, walking, alligator, woman

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.