Folks Be Careful Out There

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Gold member

A golf cart safety clinic, I do not think so.
Old 12-17-2011, 01:44 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauld315 View Post
I have told my wife that we need to visit there in the winter before we decide to buy there. This reaffirms it for me. We have visited there 3 times now but they have all been in late spring or summer. We do love it there but I do have to experience what it is like during snowbird season.

I only had one incident with a road rage driver in all our stays. After I passed him he started tailgating me and then over by the square at Lake Sumter he passed me in the wrong lane going about 30 around the square. I thought he might have been a little insane so I let him go and didn't confront him.
Don't EVER confront a driver down here! You never know if they have a gun on the front seat. This can be true any place in the country, not just in this area. Drivers who exhibit road rage have intense anger that they do not know how to vent properly. Most likely they are sociopaths who have no regard for human life. Confronting them will not help and you could get hurt. A prison sentence is no big deal to someone who is going to "win the battle" at all costs.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.