Four new golf courses flyovers

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2018, 09:28 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts
Default Four new golf courses flyovers

After much headaches dealing with YouTube over music issues I finally have completed the editing on four new golf course flyovers.
All four are in the same general area, Okeechobee, Escambia, Volusia, Sarasota, and the Sarasota driving range area.

Okeechobee and Volusia's music is a little more fun that the others have been. I may start using more like it depending on the feedback I receive.

Enjoy the videos.

Executive Courses
1. Mangrove - Sweetgum - Palmetto
2. Turtle Mound and Sandhill
3. Truman and Roosevelt
4. Yankee Clipper and Southern Star
5. Belmont and Okeechobee
6. Longleaf and Loblolly
7. Saddlebrook and Hawkes Bay
8. Okeechobee and Escambia
9. Volusia and Sarasota

Championship Courses
1. Tierra Del Sol

My YouTube page short URL
https://goo.gl/PgrhdM

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 10-29-2018, 07:13 AM
Location: California, Massachusetts, California, Virginia, Morocco, Massachusetts, Buttonwood

Great video, as usual. Can't wait to see Tarpon Boil, Redfish Run and Bonita Pass. All courses very close to where we will be in TV.
Old 10-29-2018, 08:01 AM
Platinum member

The Buttonwood 3 will be a few more weeks. I have Bonita Pass done and am flying Tarpon Boil in about an hour. Redfish Run I didn't get done before they stopped the monthly closings for maintenance so I have to wait to fly it until 11/14 when it's closed for over seeding.

I don't like flying over the courses when they are open. While my drone is much quieter than even the smallest of general aviation planes frequently passing over head, they pose no danger to the golfers, and nobody owns the airspace, I don't feel like give the uneducated any fodder to use against this growing hobby.

There's another golf course video that I posted last night of Amberwood and Oakleigh with a music selection that many will find a little more fun than the typical classical that I normal use.
www.goldwingnut.com
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776
Old 10-29-2018, 11:06 AM

Nice work Don!
Of course, I'm no golfer so I look forward to your videos of the southern construction.
Good luck with the election!
Old 10-29-2018, 11:16 AM
Platinum member

I’m working on them. The construction videos take a lot more time and work to setup, fly, and edit, and are more weather sensitive due to the altitude difference.
www.goldwingnut.com
Old 10-30-2018, 07:27 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,110 Times in 1,342 Posts

Thanks again. I love sharing these with my friends back home.
Old 10-30-2018, 07:40 AM

I used to be a fair stick and have not played in over 3 years. Your video has convinced me to go to the range and start playing again. I said when I moved here, over 17 years ago,that some day the par 3 courses might become important to me. Maybe now they have and I don't have to put up with the heat for more than 4 hours at a time.
Old 10-30-2018, 08:39 AM
Gold member

Thanks for the hard work, especially on TDS. It's got to be difficult to coordinate that particular fly-over. I was pleased to get a birds eye view of TDS #10, which I have always felt was the hardest hole in The Villages. They have removed the mid range bunkers, and it looks like the fairway bunker reachable from the tee boxes has been reduced in size. Good news to those of us who are always pleased to avoid a double bogey and move to the next hole.
Closed Thread

Tags
okeechobee, sarasota, courses, area, flyovers

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.