Free ebook download sites

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2012, 09:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollypeanut View Post
Because "Overdrive.com" is web based... Where ever you have a library card from you should be able to sign into their group of libraries.. My card is in NY until it expires I will be able to use it.. You have 2 cards!! you would be able to look at 2 different library groups.. it can be very enjoyable.. While it may be limited to how many books are available from an author that you like... It is still free... I am always able to find something I want to read or listen to.. You can also download an audio book.. I enjoy listening in the car.. I plug the Kindle into the audio jack and away I go!!!
Mollypeanut, thanks for all this info. Now you have taught me something I didn't realize about my Kindle--that I can use it as an audio book in the car. At least I hope I can... The car we brought home is 2005 and not very tech savvy. The newer one (we left at TV) has all those electronic bells & whistles, SOME of which I've figured out and some await the learning curve...

And BaylorBear, thanks for Bassetbooks. I'll pass that along.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.