Free Rosemary, just come get it.

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2017, 05:44 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd
Default Free Rosemary, just come get it.

It's time to trim my rosemary bushes again. Last time I threw away a FULL yard bag of just cut rosemary. I have three huge bushes that I need to trim. Send me a PM and I will send you my address which is just off Rainey trail between 466 and 466a and tomorrow, Saturday, between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM come over and fill up. If you place this in a zip lock bag and put in the refrigerator, it will keep a month. The stuff you buy in the store only lasts a week because it is already several weeks old when you buy it. This is fresh just cut while you are here and lasts for a long time. Also a lot more fragrant then what you buy. You can also use this to start your own shrub. I will tell you how. When I planted mine, they were 6 inches high single stem plants that are now 6 feet around and 4 feet high each.

Send me a PM and I will send you the address for between 9 and 2 tomorrow. After 2 I will use the hedge trimmers and trim it back and throw away what I cut off.
Old 02-03-2017, 12:35 PM
Veteran member

That is a very nice offer. Thanks for making it. Unfortunately we can't take advantage of it since we have a bunch (as in one healthy plant) growing as well.

Tags
send, cut, buy, rosemary, time

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.