HOME AT LAST, HOME AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY ----

Closed Thread
Old 09-09-2007, 07:11 PM
Default HOME AT LAST, HOME AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY ----

I WAS HOME AT LAST!!!!!!!

(Y'all "there I go again" know I'm not talking about Colorado!!) Just spent 4 glorious days in my new hometown!! Saw my new home!!! Love it!!! Met several of my new neighbors and had an impromptu block party in the middle of the street with 3 of the couples!! (If any of you are reading this- It was so nice to meet all of you and can't wait to join you in paradise :bigthumbsup

Had two invites to dinners! Didn't get to meet Villager 07 :'( :'(! The first evening we spent looking at the home and meeting the neighbors and the 2nd night we got to the square too late (Had a wonderful wonderful dinner at Cane Gardens) so if I missed any of you, I am really sorry. I will make it up to all of you!!

But what I really wanted to mention was THE COTTAGES where we stayed during our stay!!

WOWZER, WOWZER, WOWZER!!!!

If you haven't yet come down to TV for a premier tour or haven't had the opportunity to view these fabulously wonderful homes, don't pass up that chance!! Everywhere in TV the Morse family have done things 1st class but, in my oppinion they out did themselves with THE COTTAGES! We stayed in a home so large we could have rollerskated from the front door to the kitchen and I swear, everytime I turned around I found a new room! Boise radios in both bedrooms AND speakers in every room to play your favorite radio stations.

Now, if you live in TV or have visited, you know that "the company" or Morse family spares no expense to make sure each area of TV is "top of the line" or in some cases (see Colony Rec. Center), over the line. Even for those who have some issues with TV, (are there really some of you out there???? :dontknow one thing you have to say - The quality of life in TV is the very best there is! We are all truly lucky to look forward to spending the rest of our lives in such a place!!!!

And if you are debating wether to purchase in TV "ARE YOU KIDDING ME????"

There, I've had my selfish say!!! :hot: :hot: :hot:

Oh and Buffalo fans, our prayers are with you and your team! I hope it's not as bad as they are saying!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:19 PM
Sage
Default Re: HOME AT LAST, HOME AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY ----

Darby...glad you had a good time, the house is what you wanted, and the experience is what you wanted it to be. We all figured you were keeping busy with house stuff. Once you get here and get settled and the TOTV gatherings take off, we'll all get to meet you. Home!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:29 PM

Thank you soooo much Villages 07!! I have something I want to give you to thank you for your unselfishness. (You know what I mean!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow We will meet!!!!
Old 09-09-2007, 07:58 PM

DarbyD - glad you like your new place! Thanks for the 'Buffalo' prayers. Although I'm a transplanted ex-Long Islander and still Jets fan living up in suburbs of Buffalo, I was at the game today and saw the hit/collision. I've just heard on the Giants/Boys pregame that Everitt(?) is undergoing emergency spinal surgery.. keep those prayers coming from all football fans!!
Old 09-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Veteran member

Darby: Welcome home!
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Old 09-09-2007, 08:15 PM

John - Thank you very much! It's good to be moving home! Closing on the 26th! (Partying on the 27th)

Oh Rip, speaking for all Bronco fans, we are truly truly sorry. They mentioned on our news out here in Denver that our player was unbelievably upset as I'm sure all our players are. Maybe our 10 o'clock news will have an update. Football is such a brutal sport which, I guess, is why we love it. But no one wants to see anything like that!!!! If you hear anything else, let us all know!!!

Old 09-09-2007, 08:24 PM

ohh ohh did I just hear Darby inviting us to her house for a party on the 27th??

Let me dash to my calendar to write that down..

Oh..Darb..where is your house so we can find it..

*laughs as I dash to another topic*
Old 09-09-2007, 09:15 PM
Sage

DD - We also stayed in the cottages during our lifestyle preview in March 2007, so fabulous we wished we could have spent more time there instead of looking at houses non-stop!! We also had a free dinner upstairs at Katie Belles which was stupendous. We'll be arriving October 26, see you then!
Old 09-09-2007, 10:23 PM

Hey Barefoot-

Didn't the area of the Cottages look like the "Stepford Wives Village" SO PERFECT! I would love to live on those streets but my husband said it "spooked" him - It was so perfect!! Which one did you stay in? We stayed in Blue Jay! I wish there was a way we could take any of our family or company that visit us in TV down to those cottages for a tour. Now THAT'S IMPRESSIVE!!!

We went to Katie Belles for lunch (they were packed at 1:00 PM with all those dancers, and the waitress said it's that way every day!!) Anyway, we told her we had "the card" and she gave us the "special menu" which was what was on the CattleBarren's Menu - Anyway......... $77.00 for a steak??? Of course I got the 3 lobster tails (they gave me 4) and the total bill (for me alone) was $133.00 for LUNCH!!

Relax... If you haven't visited TV - these are not "real" prices at Katie Belles!! It's free when you are down for a Premier visit and they "up" the prices for those cards.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Platinum member

Hey DD you're only adding insult to injury. Not really but the drive to survive in TV is making me more enthusiastic about joining you. My wife can't get enthused until the house is sold. In time my dear, in time.

Steve
Old 09-10-2007, 07:28 AM

Hey Darby, How is Duval, can't wait to get down to meet some of my neighbors, I really just want to see my home in the real. Nothing but pictures. We will be at the house around the 24th thru the week, leaving Fri or Sat. We have a football game to go to ALA vs Fla St. in Jacksonville. Glad everything went well. The busy time is ahead, so many decisions, so many directions to go in, the final destination however is clear. We will try to find you that week for a meet and greet. Did someone say party at Darby's on the 27th.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:07 AM

I'm so happy that you're so happy! :hot: :hot: :hot:

Goodbye Colorado, Hello The Villages
Old 09-10-2007, 10:02 AM

HEY GIRL...........I DID NOT FORGET YOU. AS YOU KNOW WE WILL BE DOWN PERMANENTLY AN 9-16. WHEN YOU GET DOWN WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL. TAKE CARE KAR GUY. WELCOME HOME..
Old 09-10-2007, 11:36 AM
Veteran member

DD, that's great, I can't wait till the next 200 days pass (till I retire) so I can get there and experience the excitement that you are going through. I hope the neighborhood I buy in is as wonderful as your new one. Till then all I can do is get my daily fix on TOTV and keep on counting down.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.