Question About Summer Kitchen Gas Grill

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2013, 06:30 AM
Default Question About Summer Kitchen Gas Grill

Settled on our Gilchrist home in December...we are snowflakes right now so used our new summer kitchen gas grill for the first time this past week while we were visiting.

It's important to note that this is a new home and a new grill--I believe TV recently changed the brand of grill they install. I believe ours is an "AOG" or something like that...

Anyway...even on low food was burning. Does anyone know if there is something else that controls the output of gas besides just the knobs on the grill?

Anyone else have this issue? Yes...I know I to call warranty but thought I could circumvent that if there was a something we were simply overlooking!

Thanks for your help!
Old 03-31-2013, 11:45 AM

We have a Kitchenaid. We need to set it on high to cook anything...complete opposite of your problem.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:26 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalcTeacher View Post
Settled on our Gilchrist home in December...we are snowflakes right now so used our new summer kitchen gas grill for the first time this past week while we were visiting.

It's important to note that this is a new home and a new grill--I believe TV recently changed the brand of grill they install. I believe ours is an "AOG" or something like that...

Anyway...even on low food was burning. Does anyone know if there is something else that controls the output of gas besides just the knobs on the grill?

Anyone else have this issue? Yes...I know I to call warranty but thought I could circumvent that if there was a something we were simply overlooking!

Thanks for your help!
Their website has a contact link for questions about their products:

American Outdoor Grill | RH Peterson | AOG | AOG Grills

The manufacturer should be able to answer any questions you have.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.