Gallbladder update

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2013, 08:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer61 View Post
After today DH and I have decided it would be in my best interest to postpone our LSV
Without going into painful detail lets just say we don't think I'd be able to enjoy myself. So we rescheduled for the end of the month. Unfortunately we won't be there this Sunday CCK to meet you all. I will pm you and PP soon. But for now in recovery.
I think you made a very wise decision and will have peace of mind while you heal. Travel so soon after surgery would not be fun. Better to recuperate in familiar surroundings.........
Old 04-02-2013, 08:07 PM
Gold member
Location: Chicago, Des Moines, St Louis, Fort Wayne -TV Wannabe
Default ok I think you made a wise decision

After surgery it akes me awhile to recover....mostly just due to the anesthesia....not full strength for while. Re-couperate well!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:43 PM

Good Luck! Take it easy and enjoy this wonderful place. Safe trip!

After a lifetime of adventures, the adventure of a lifetime.
Old 04-16-2013, 09:42 AM

Two weeks post surgery! And finally feeling myself again. I still get tired easily but overall much better. Scheduled to come April 25th next week! Praying for beautiful weather!
Old 04-16-2013, 10:22 AM
Sage

Quote:
Two weeks post surgery! And finally feeling myself again. I still get tired easily but overall much better. Scheduled to come April 25th next week! Praying for beautiful weather!
Thanks for the update, glad to hear your recovering nicely, and the weather will be beautiful - this is FLORIDA!!!
Old 04-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Well I had no idea this was major surgery but its probably just as well I didn't as I went into it thinking positive. And still do btw. Can't sleep at the moment. I've been taking pain medication every 4 hours and resting in between and praying that I can still make the trip. I'm going to keep my faith that if this is Gods will than ill be there to meet my soon to be new family. Everything in his timing. Back to resting and will keep you all posted
If you're flying, make sure you get a wheelchair from the airline, no cost, and saves you a lot of trouble, especially going thru security at the airport.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.