Garage Door Alert

Closed Thread
Old 03-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We personally haven't ever had this happen to us or to anyone we know, not to say that it isn't happening but it is good to hear from people that it happens to....Like Pooh's beautiful mom in law has had a neighbor open hers or vice versa.

So it might be happening, a lot or a little, but it could be happening in a way that is not harming folks too....and it could be that some snake is driving around doing this and stealing things...but I personally haven't heard about anything like that, but I have those danged rose colored glasses. As my friends and enemies too point out.

Where is Taj when you need her? Or Larry Wilson?

I am personally more concerned that some low life is after my golf clubs when we finish golf and park outside one of the country clubs. I am trying to figure out how to disguise them as fishing poles. Do people want to steal fishing poles????
Only if they are the kinda poles that catch fish...otherwise, they are useless.
Or you could put baseball bats in there and "club" them if they try to take them. I'll bet a bat beats a squirt gun...
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.