The "garage house" in Tall Trees

The "garage house" in Tall Trees

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

No dog in this hunt.....but!
Old 07-04-2019, 02:32 PM

Default No dog in this hunt.....but!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
What is the motivation behind badgering the owner of this home? It certainly can't be the looks of the house. The only thing that could make it perfect IMHO is if the Garage Doors were Three Then Two Then One from the front door to the corner on the right. Once this house has the landscaping completed it will be a SuperStar in a Fantastic Neighborhood. It didn't bring down the value of anyone's home. In fact, it probably will raise the neighboring homes a bit. I saw some other "things" going on in the same neighborhood and those things had a Permit Box Out Front. So its' time to clam up about those other projects because they have been approved. It's time to let this OWNER enjoy his home in Peace and Quiet! Get a Life. Go find someone with a White Cross! (Joking).
I greatly look forward to becoming a resident of TV within the next few years and I really appreciate TOTV as an easy and free way to meet lots of potential future neighbors ahead of time. As a person who has been a Realtor in the past and am still involved in the world of real estate in a different way I can see both sides of this issue on the so-called garage house. If I had to pick a perspective I would agree with Nucky. I don’t think this house with the huge garage will negatively effect anybody’s property value. I would say that from what I understand about the rules governing the exterior of homes in TV is that the rules are for the most part extremely strict and far more restrictive than the list of covenants (deed restrictions) for most subdivisions outside TV. Your property values in TV are certainly quite secure! Now if a flood of criminally minded kids like the one who was recently arrested for stealing a golf bag and clubs out of a parked golf cart at Mallory Hill Country Club in TV begin moving back in with their parents in TV like this one did that’s a whole different matter!!!

Last edited by Fishers2tall; 07-04-2019 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Just thought this change was needed.

Tags
garage, trees, tall, arc, built