Garbage Collection in Fenney

Garbage Collection in Fenney

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Not Talking about Osceola Hills !!!!
Old 03-24-2018, 08:25 PM

Default Not Talking about Osceola Hills !!!!

We are not talking about Osceola Hills. We are discussing FENNEY !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VApeople View Post
Not so EAZY if you live in a new area.

After we moved into our new house is Osceola Hills, the trash people would not drive past our house, so I had to put the trash in our car and drive around to find the trash truck. This happened occasionally for several weeks.

Old 03-28-2018, 01:30 PM

Location: Fenneyite 6-2018; Vero Beach, FL; Lake Placid, NY; Danby, VT; Barneveld, NY; Niles, MI; Rome, NY; MA

I understand there are 2 different days for trash. Am I to understand there is NO recycling specific requirements? Everything gets thrown in together??
This will be difficult for us since we've been recycling/seperating items since the '90's
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2018, 02:12 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by j&b1216 View Post
I understand there are 2 different days for trash. Am I to understand there is NO recycling specific requirements? Everything gets thrown in together??
This will be difficult for us since we've been recycling/separating items since the '90's
No, you separate recycle items in a clear bag and put it out for the once-a-week collection. Go to message #7 and click on the link. You can call your sanitation company and request info about recycling.
Old 03-28-2018, 02:50 PM

Location: Fenneyite 6-2018; Vero Beach, FL; Lake Placid, NY; Danby, VT; Barneveld, NY; Niles, MI; Rome, NY; MA

Thanks. I thought somewhere I heard/read there wasn't recycling in Fenney yet.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:02 PM
Gold member

Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion6 View Post
No, you separate recycle items in a clear bag and put it out for the once-a-week collection. Go to message #7 and click on the link. You can call your sanitation company and request info about recycling.
You wil notice in the frequently asked questions for service south of 44 there is no mention of clear bags for recycle items. At this point they do not have pickup of recycle items, everything is tossed into the same garbage truck. If you want to recycle you will have to take it to a drop off point somewhere until they begin to pick it up down here.
Closed Thread

Tags
garbage, fenney, collection, call, containers