Gary Morse

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-10-2015, 02:26 PM
red tail red tail is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Rio Grande Designer Villas of De Laguna
Posts: 1,127
Thanks: 44
Thanked 37 Times in 13 Posts
Default Gary Morse

has there ever been any info regarding the death of Mr Morse?
  #2  
Old 03-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Bogie Shooter Bogie Shooter is offline
Sage
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 15,378
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,076 Times in 946 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red tail View Post
has there ever been any info regarding the death of Mr Morse?
Yes.
__________________
The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it. George Orwell.
“Only truth and transparency can guarantee freedom”, John McCain
  #3  
Old 03-10-2015, 02:52 PM
2BNTV's Avatar
2BNTV 2BNTV is offline
Sage
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 10,703
Thanks: 1
Thanked 115 Times in 47 Posts
Default

From a reliable source, Gary Morse passed away from cancer.

RIP - Gary.
__________________
"It doesn't cost "nuttin", to be nice". MOM

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
  #4  
Old 03-10-2015, 03:40 PM
Grandfinch's Avatar
Grandfinch Grandfinch is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: The Villages
Posts: 201
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I hope we can all pass with half the respect of that man. What a legacy he left this world.
  #5  
Old 03-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Cedwards38's Avatar
Cedwards38 Cedwards38 is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Village of Sanibel
Posts: 1,787
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandfinch View Post
I hope we can all pass with half the respect of that man. What a legacy he left this world.
It shouldn't be long until we have a statue of Gary in The Villages to honor the man and his vision, just like his Dad. I wonder where they'll put it!
__________________
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
― Mahatma Gandhi
  #6  
Old 03-10-2015, 04:44 PM
graciegirl's Avatar
graciegirl graciegirl is offline
Sage
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 39,566
Thanks: 4,332
Thanked 4,859 Times in 1,661 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default

[///
__________________
It is better to laugh than to cry.
  #7  
Old 03-10-2015, 07:51 PM
sunnyatlast sunnyatlast is offline
Gold member
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: The Villages, FL
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

I can't think of any local, state or national leaders who have

a) put their money where their mouth is, as Morse did;

b) risked everything as Morse did;

c) delivered the goods as Morse did;

d) made thousands of people extremely happy living in the best place of their whole lives after working and saving for decades to achieve it.

e) kept a tight hold on the reins (and now thru his heirs) and commercial leasing properties, so that other slop artists can't come in and junk up this beautiful place with cheap stuff and crappy workers!
  #8  
Old 03-11-2015, 08:18 AM
Bay Kid's Avatar
Bay Kid Bay Kid is offline
Sage
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Posts: 3,837
Thanks: 775
Thanked 1,789 Times in 705 Posts
Default

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mr.Morse!
  #9  
Old 03-11-2015, 08:44 AM
DeanFL's Avatar
DeanFL DeanFL is offline
Platinum member
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,720
Thanks: 330
Thanked 2,263 Times in 547 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
It shouldn't be long until we have a statue of Gary in The Villages to honor the man and his vision, just like his Dad. I wonder where they'll put it!
SO agree!

Perhaps a statue of him on a horse in Brownwood, facing north waving, hat in hand, to the TV world he proudly built.
  #10  
Old 03-11-2015, 09:04 AM
Abby10 Abby10 is offline
Sage
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,438
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1,208 Times in 1,172 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyatlast View Post
I can't think of any local, state or national leaders who have

a) put their money where their mouth is, as Morse did;

b) risked everything as Morse did;

c) delivered the goods as Morse did;

d) made thousands of people extremely happy living in the best place of their whole lives after working and saving for decades to achieve it.

e) kept a tight hold on the reins (and now thru his heirs) and commercial leasing properties, so that other slop artists can't come in and junk up this beautiful place with cheap stuff and crappy workers!
Great post! Thank you, Mr. Morse.........may your legacy live on!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:15 PM.