Gas War on 466

Gas War on 466

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 05:44 PM

$2.18 on 441

Old 12-20-2017, 07:15 PM

The different WaWa's in NJ often have different pricing on gas (within the same town.) The manager told me that has to do with the wholesale price that station paid and the date of purchase vs. the WaWa down the street. I often use the app Gas Buddy on my phone to find the cheapest gas. Delta stations often beat WaWa's price, but WaWa beats Shell and Bp on the same road.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2017, 11:13 PM
Sage

Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
I was motoring down Rt 301 yesterday and gas up at a WaWa on 301 and filled the tank $2.18. That's pretty darn good.
Passed station today $2.16.
Old 12-21-2017, 12:17 AM
Platinum member

For me to get involved with that screwed up traffic at 301 & 466 to save a few 10ths of a cent per gallon at WaWa is just not worth it to me, just my humble opinion. The station across from Walmart is just fine for me... in and out, wham, bam!
Old 12-21-2017, 05:50 AM
Email Reported As Spam

I paid $2.18 for gas at Sam's last Saturday.

the Shell's on 466 are selling at $2.18

Stations on 441 selling at 2.18

WaWa is at a very busy intersection

I can't drive my golf cart to WaWa

I wish WaWa had located toward 466A or better to Feeney

I want to go back to paying $.25 a gallon and getting my oil checked and my windshield cleaned while the attendant filled my tank

and I want the oil companies to return that 1/10 of cent, that they garb for themselves and return it to me because over the years it adds up

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-21-2017, 06:06 AM
Sage

If you get a Wawa card, you save 25 cents on your first 100 gals in the first 2 months of getting the card-found $25.00
Old 12-21-2017, 08:56 AM
Sage

Location: Oregon Mo. St Joesph mo, ft worth tx, Omaha neb., upper heyford UK, Clovis NM, OKC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I paid $2.18 for gas at Sam's last Saturday.

the Shell's on 466 are selling at $2.18

Stations on 441 selling at 2.18

WaWa is at a very busy intersection

I can't drive my golf cart to WaWa

I wish WaWa had located toward 466A or better to Feeney

I want to go back to paying $.25 a gallon and getting my oil checked and my windshield cleaned while the attendant filled my tank

and I want the oil companies to return that 1/10 of cent, that they garb for themselves and return it to me because over the years it adds up

Personal Best Regards:
Plenty of places to fill up golf cart long before you get to end of 466. WAWA couldn't compete on villages property, they actually have business since and built off campus. The business model probably showed gas golf cart business not worth the extra expense, meaning unlike the federal government they have to make wise business decisions to turn profit.

I think WAWA building in lady lake, on 441. IMO they didn't see profit in just doing village business on village property.

Actually gas probably cheaper now than it was back in 1965 due to wage you was earning. Full service in anything now like blue moon.

gas would be about 1.50 gallon right now it state and federal government didn't get there cut. They make more than the oil company on gallon of gas cause they have nothing invested, just skimming off the top.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:57 AM
Veteran member

$7.50 gallon at local gas station back home in UK. I love it here, they give the stuff away!!
Old 12-23-2017, 10:04 AM
Veteran member

Get the GasBuddy app for your phone. It's does a good job of tracking nearby gas prices.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:34 AM
Sage

As long as we can get the gas without waiting I'm thrilled. I would also like to bring up the subject of having someone pump the gas for me, I'll pay the toll. To those stations who allowed local customers to have their credit cards skimmed, shame on you, we have many more options now and we will use them.
Closed Thread

Tags
prices, match, lowered, wawa--wawa, leader