Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2015, 11:26 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotGolfer View Post
....and we also get snow-birds too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
You've all forgotten the most feared and detested creature that is in The Villages in abundance. The dreaded Snowbird. Thank goodness they're only spotted in the winter months.
Nope, Snowbirds have not been forgotten - they were mentioned yesterday by NotGolfer.
No worries - we Snowbirds know that we are much loved and all comments are made in jest.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
Nope, Snowbirds have not been forgotten - they were mentioned yesterday by NotGolfer.
No worries - we Snowbirds know that we are much loved and all comments are made in jest.
Yes, I hope that everyone understand that my comment was meant to be funny. I have many snowbird friends and they are all very nice people.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 01-19-2015, 09:52 PM
Gold member

We saw Bigfoot a month ago drinking out of a lake/pond. I think he just ate a gator.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.