General questions on homes

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,658 Times in 592 Posts

I doubt trulia has any Villages construciton info since they're (TV) not tied into MLS
Old 02-14-2011, 06:29 PM
Golden Sunrise Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
I doubt trulia has any Villages construciton info since they're (TV) not tied into MLS
John - I agree that they shouldn't - but the fact is that they do. That is why am an guessing that they are using some type of web crawler to pull Villages new homes onto ther site. Go and look - you will find links to NEW homes in Bonita as well as some of the newer areas (i.e. Buttonwood and Pennecamp). Russ may be able to speak to Buttonwood, but those homes in Bonita are long ago sold...
Old 02-14-2011, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJudy View Post
I'm a sales representative with The Villages. The total under roof includes the lanai, garage, entry - anything under the eaves of the home that is not climate controlled.
RealJudy, can you give us any feedback on the New Construction listings we see on Trulia.com?
Old 02-14-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katezbox View Post
John - I agree that they shouldn't - but the fact is that they do. That is why am an guessing that they are using some type of web crawler to pull Villages new homes onto ther site. Go and look - you will find links to NEW homes in Bonita as well as some of the newer areas (i.e. Buttonwood and Pennecamp). Russ may be able to speak to Buttonwood, but those homes in Bonita are long ago sold...
Katezbox has figured it out. I just ran some of the older area addresses through Sumter County Property Appraisers website and can see that these homes are sold. I should have thought of this sooner...
So cross Trulia off your list!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:35 PM
Location: Endwell (NY), Cherry Hill (NJ), Naperville (IL), Philadelphia (PA), Tamarind Grove

Thanks so much for helping me out - I knew my TOTV buddies would know the answers. Glad I can cross Trulia off my list - it's going to be tough enough to coordinate MLS, Villages and FSBO listings!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.