Going rate - roof inspection

Closed Thread
Old 09-16-2017, 11:50 AM
Veteran member
Location: The Villages - Formerly Atlanta Endicott and Syracuse NY

Dan9871, Thank you for the Advance Finishes lead ! I had some minor damage to ridge caps and a few torn shingles. I called them Thursday morning, received a callback in ten minutes .. was told they would be out either end of day thursday or first thing friday for estimate. Received a call a few hours later .. estimator was there, went up on the roof .. gave me a $ 200 estimate and said there were 11 houses ahead of me .. would be done by Tuesday ,. Received a call this morning (saturday) that work was completed yesterday (friday) and i would receive a bill for $ 200 (no surprises) in an email .. I then had homewatch (im out of town - tenants in house) verify work - he said you couldnt tell where the new shingles were - repair was done so good. Prior to calling I did a web search - they are primarily a restoration company and told me they were doing "minor" roof repairs .. I'd call them again in a heartbeat
Old 09-16-2017, 12:05 PM
Veteran member

Glad it helped valuemkt
Closed Thread

Tags
inspection, repair, roofers, roof, rate

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.