While at the Doggie Doo Run Run today....

Closed Thread
Old 12-27-2007, 05:30 PM
Taltarzac
Default While at the Doggie Doo Run Run today....

They had an interesting subject at the Doggie Doo Run Run today. Someone in a golf cart is allegedly flashing people?? I would think it would be hard to do that in a raincoat (or whatever) while driving a golf cart? That paints a hard to imagine picture. :joke:

Sure hear some doozies of rumors at the Doggie Doo Run Run.

Doubt if that would ever make the Villages Daily Sun.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:40 PM
Dancing Thyme
Default Re: While at the Doggie Doo Run Run today....

Tal, I hope that is not true. How horrible for someone to ruin such a lovely thing like DDRR and make us afraid to go there. Keep us posted about this maniac. Thanks, Kath

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-27-2007, 05:53 PM
Platinum member

Handieclause ???? Nah
Old 12-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Dancing Thyme

16, I was gonna suggest that but I thought, this is Christmas, let's be nice to him!!
He's busy dreaming of Christie, remember?

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 12-27-2007, 06:19 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch

Kathie, thought golf carts not allowed at DDRR. Therefore, this pathetic freak (no mention if male or female) has got to be doing it in TV.

I will say that I saw one of my neighbors get into golf cart sans clothing, but her husband ran and got her. Poor dear has Alzheimer's. Maybe this "flasher" is in that category.

We also have to remember that some people enjoy spreading rumors just to look self-important and this could have been the case of someone trying to say something "interesting" to someone else. However, given the size of TV and the diversity of populance, a flasher certainly seems in the realm of possibilities. Hope the person is not driving while flashing.

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 12-27-2007, 06:45 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch

We also have to remember that some people enjoy spreading rumors just to look self-important and this could have been the case of someone trying to say something "interesting" to someone else.
Hey this is TV, a community of rumors. Here, if one does not hear a good rumor by 10:00 AM, he/she is required to start one. It's in the covenants.

On a positive note: assuming that the perv is male and a resident, he is likely reaching an age where his pride and joy is shriveling to a shadow of it's former self. Combine that with the ubiquitous failing eyesight affecting us all, and there's no real problem. I's just that, to paraphrase David Niven, it's unfortunate that the poor fellow has to seek glory by revealing his own shortcomings.

And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 12-27-2007, 06:58 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI
Tal, I hope that is not true. How horrible for someone to ruin such a lovely thing like DDRR and make us afraid to go there. Keep us posted about this maniac. Thanks, Kath
No, the person (male) was not at the Doggie Doo Run Run, just that a person (female) at the Doggie Doo Run Run saw him. This was somewhere in TV and it could have been someone with Alzheimer's or whatever. I did not press for the details.

Like the quote from David Niven, Muncle. This topic at the Doggie Doo Run Run began with "What's new with the wanker?"

Old 12-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Veteran member

Gee,I forget my pants one day,and there's a new rumor.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:48 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejp52
Gee,I forget my pants one day,and there's a new rumor.
The theory at the DDRR was that this was a man angling for a nudist colony in TV. There are several of them in Central Florida.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Sage

Oh Tal...that would be way to ugly.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhass
Oh Tal...that would be way to ugly.
You kind of wonder how many "Naturists" (nudists) are over 55? That does not seem to be a statistic in the Naturist Society's web-site.

One thing-- Dog parks and naturists do not seem to mix all that well even if the dogs are mostly unclothed. Never know what a dog might take interest in.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.