Who receives the survey? Not me.

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2015, 09:56 AM
Gold member
Default Who receives the survey? Not me.

I have followed the talk about the annual survey and have checked our mail box. I'm feeling quite left out.

We did not receive an annual survey last year either. I am guessing that it is sent randomly.

I am disappointed that we can't send in our 2 cents worth of opinions. Can we participate in the website survery on line with our lot/unit #??
Old 03-21-2015, 10:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti105 View Post
I have followed the talk about the annual survey and have checked our mail box. I'm feeling quite left out.
We did not receive an annual survey last year either. I am guessing that it is sent randomly.
I am disappointed that we can't send in our 2 cents worth of opinions. Can we participate in the website survey on line with our lot/unit #??
No, I don't think it's a random mailing.

No, you can't participate without a unique access code which is shown in the letter.

The letter says to call the District Customer Service Center for help - 753-4508. You should do so.
Old 03-21-2015, 10:21 AM
Gold member

Every household gets a letter stated what your personal number is for completing the survey. Once in a while som house gets left out, just call the number so one gave above and they'll see that you get the proper numbers.
Old 03-21-2015, 11:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotti105 View Post

I am disappointed that we can't send in our 2 cents worth of opinions. Can we participate in the website survery on line with our lot/unit #??

It isn't sent randomly. Call the sales office and tell them your difficulty. They will direct your call to the person who can fix it.

It comes in the mail.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:00 PM

Got ours at our NJ address a little over a week ago before the web site opened up. Kind of surprised it wasn't addressed to us at our TV address, but maybe since we haven't moved permanently, they still are using our NJ address. Other stuff like bills or other TV mailings get sent to the TV address and forwarded, so not sure why the survey was different. In any case....we got it and are thinking about responses. So far, so good!
Old 03-21-2015, 05:32 PM
Gold member

Thanks for the information. We closed last Feb and did not receive one then. I thought we did not make the cut off date. But then, we did not receive on this year either.

I will call the number you posted, champion6...Thanks!
Old 03-22-2015, 05:25 AM
Veteran member

let us know what happens............
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, scotch in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.