Golf Lesson with Greg Norman

Closed Thread
Old 03-09-2015, 05:55 PM
Default Golf Lesson with Greg Norman

Anybody else out there that won the Golf Lesson with Greg Norman that was offered by The Villages Golf Cars? The lesson was supposed to be during the Golf Fest.I have heard nothing and the manager of the The Village Golf Cars won't return phone messages.I have been it the store twice and called a third time.What do I do now.
Donna
Old 03-09-2015, 09:04 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhsmith View Post
Anybody else out there that won the Golf Lesson with Greg Norman that was offered by The Villages Golf Cars? The lesson was supposed to be during the Golf Fest.I have heard nothing and the manager of the The Village Golf Cars won't return phone messages.I have been it the store twice and called a third time.What do I do now.
Donna
I have no idea who else you can call, but why not call Seniors Against Crime....that might rattle some chains to at least get someone to respond!!
Old 03-10-2015, 06:28 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Donna

What exactly did you win? A group lesson with Greg Norman while he was here last year at the Golf Fest?

I can't imagine that very successful and upright business scamming anyone.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9836135&type=3

Last edited by graciegirl; 03-10-2015 at 07:13 AM.
Old 03-10-2015, 08:56 AM
Default Golf Lesson

Last year The Villages Golf Carts had a demo day for Club Car since they were going to start selling them. They had lunch and door prizes for people who test drove the new carts.One prize was a set of golf clubs and other items plus a 4 person golf lesson with Greg Norman at this years Golf Fest. I was called and told that I had won the golf lesson and would be contacted before the Golf Fest with details.No one contacted me so I went to the golf cart store in Sumter Lnd and was told that the manager Christopher Laufersky would call and he has never called after me going to the store twice and calling once. Donna
Old 03-10-2015, 09:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Last year The Villages Golf Carts had a demo day for Club Car since they were going to start selling them. They had lunch and door prizes for people who test drove the new carts.One prize was a set of golf clubs and other items plus a 4 person golf lesson with Greg Norman at this years Golf Fest. I was called and told that I had won the golf lesson and would be contacted before the Golf Fest with details.No one contacted me so I went to the golf cart store in Sumter Lnd and was told that the manager Christopher Laufersky would call and he has never called after me going to the store twice and calling once. Donna

I don't know Donna.

I read somewhere that Greg Norman cut his left hand badly with a chain saw while he was cutting down some brush on his property this last fall.

Does anyone know if he is working?

Perhaps you should try to contact the organizers of GolfFest?

I can't imagine why The Villages Golf Cart business is not answering your valid question.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I don't know Donna.

I read somewhere that Greg Norman cut his left hand badly with a chain saw while he was cutting down some brush on his property this last fall.

Does anyone know if he is working?

Perhaps you should try to contact the organizers of GolfFest?

I can't imagine why The Villages Golf Cart business is not answering your valid question.
Gracie- you have a good memory. The accident was in September and he almost lost his left hand. I would doubt that he is swinging a club yet.
Old 03-10-2015, 12:42 PM
Default Golf Lesson with Greg Norman

Got a phone call from the The Village Golf Cars today at 1030 all is well.I guess they read TOTV. Thanks

Last edited by dhsmith; 03-10-2015 at 12:45 PM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 03-10-2015, 12:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Got a phone call from the The Village Golf Cars today at 1030 all is well.I guess they read TOTV. Thanks
Nice. I hope things are to your liking.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.