Golf On Line

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Veteran member
Default Golf On Line

How do you sign up to make tee time on line - is it through Comcast? Is the charge still $8/month.

I was told to call the Community District office and then told to call Comcast so if anyone knows for sure, can you let me know. Thanks
Old 06-02-2010, 09:20 AM
Sage

There was a time when having Comcast got you access to villages.net for free. I do not think that is true anymore.

Go to this page for contact information.

https://www.thevillages.net/
Old 06-02-2010, 09:25 AM
bsain
Default Re: golf on line

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanci2539 View Post
How do you sign up to make tee time on line - is it through Comcast? Is the charge still $8/month.

I was told to call the Community District office and then told to call Comcast so if anyone knows for sure, can you let me know. Thanks
Access to The Villages Tee time system is through thevillages.net. To setup an account call (352) 753-4040.

--Bob
Old 06-02-2010, 10:20 AM

It is $8 a month but I think it is included or cheaper if you have thevillages.net dial-up.
Old 06-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regor View Post
It is $8 a month but I think it is included or cheaper if you have thevillages.net dial-up.
First of all, why would anyone want dial-up service when you can have broadband?

At thevillages.net dialup plus member services for a Villages resident is $20 a month. Without member services dialup is $17 a month.

Member services (tee-time access, 2 email accounts, and other items) is what you get for $8 if you have a broadband connection with any ISP.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Veteran member

If you go to the new resident orientation, you get a coupon for 3 months free service at thevillages.net. After that it is $8 per month. They have an office at LSL if you have any questions.
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.