Golf Membership

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2010, 04:56 AM
Banned
Default Golf Membership

I have read everything I can find only to realize I am now in information overload. Please clarify a few things for me since I have understood some things both yes/no or even as a definite possible maybe certainty.

1. Does the executive trail fee for all (ALL) executive courses come with any (ANY) Priority Membership enhancement. i.e. if I only select 2 Championship courses and pay $555. plus tax, does that allow me on all 20 plus executive courses with my own cart?

2. Does having a 2 only Priority Membership help with tee times on the Executive Courses?

3. Does it help with other Championship courses other than the two I will be enrolled with?

Keep in mind, I have been 6 weeks without a club in my hand so I am going though withdrawal symptoms.

Lou
Old 06-02-2010, 05:52 AM
Veteran member

yes to number one, trail fee for all exec. courses comes with 2 priority course selections. If you intend to play championship mens day select the 2 courses where you would like to play mens day.

Number two, priority membership only helps with t-times on the championship courses and specifically the ones that you have selected. for the other (non selected) courses you will not have priority but resident status for t-time selection.

The t-time membership office can help with any other questions .........750-4558

Good luck. pm me if I can be of further help.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:58 AM
Sage

The Villages 27 nine hole executive courses are free to residents. Green fees on the executive courses are free to all residents, a trail fee applies if you wish to use your own cart on the executive courses. You can pay the annual trail fee or pay it per round. (You can also elect to pay the trail fee semi-annually.) This time of year, it isn't hard to get a tee-time on any of these courses.

http://www.golfthevillages.com/executive-golf/

Residents are also members of the nine country club facilities. These courses are Hacienda Hills, Palmer Legends, Lopez Legacy, Glenview, Havana, Tiera Del Sol, Cane Gardens, Mallory Hill and Orange Blossom Hills. You can eat in their restaurants and play golf on their courses.

You pay to play each time you play on any of these courses and the trail fee is included in the price of playing. Here is a list of the current prices:

http://golfthevillages.com/images/summerRates.pdf

Now here's where it may be confusing. You can pay for a Championship Priority Golf Membership enhancement to your free resident membership. It allows you priority access to golf tee times for the Championship Courses, reduced greens fees, eligibility in country club tournaments etc. PLUS it entitles you to use all of the country club pools, spas and tennis at Hacienda Hills Country Club. You can choose to pay this enhancement for all country clubs or pick one, two, three or four clubs to pay this enhancement.

You can play (for a greens fee) any of the Championship Courses without an type of extra membership enhancement fee.

Just like the executive golf courses that are free and open to all residents without any type of "enhancement" each area of TV has community pools, tennis courts and every sort of rec facility you can imagine. All free. BUT if you want to use the Country Club pools and facilities, you must pay the enhancement membership fee.

http://www.golfthevillages.com/tee-times/membership.asp

Does that help??

Last edited by bkcunningham1; 06-02-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:23 AM
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkcunningham1 View Post
The Villages 27 nine hole executive courses are free to residents. Green fees on the executive courses are free to all residents, a trail fee applies if you wish to use your own cart on the executive courses. You can pay the annual trail fee or pay it per round. (You can also elect to pay the trail fee semi-annually.) This time of year, it isn't hard to get a tee-time on any of these courses.

http://www.golfthevillages.com/executive-golf/

Residents are also members of the nine country club facilities. These courses are Hacienda Hills, Palmer Legends, Lopez Legacy, Glenview, Havana, Tiera Del Sol, Cane Gardens, Mallory Hill and Orange Blossom Hills. You can eat in their restaurants and play golf on their courses.

You pay to play each time you play on any of these courses and the trail fee is included in the price of playing. Here is a list of the current prices:

http://golfthevillages.com/images/summerRates.pdf

Now here's where it may be confusing. You can pay for a Championship Priority Golf Membership enhancement to your free resident membership. It allows you priority access to golf tee times for the Championship Courses, reduced grees fees, eligibility in country club tournaments etc. PLUS it entitles you to use all of the country club pools, spas and tennis at Hacienda Hills Country Club. You can choose to pay this enhancement for all country clubs or pick one, two, three or four clubs to pay this enhancement.

You can play (for a greens fee) any of the Championship Courses without an type of extra membership enhancement fee.

Just like the executive golf courses that are free and open to all residents without any type of "enhancement" each area of TV has community pools, tennis courts and every sort of rec facility you can imagine. All free. BUT if you want to use the Country Club pools and facilities, you must pay the enhancement membership fee.

http://www.golfthevillages.com/tee-times/membership.asp

Does that help??
Wow, what a great post. Even I understood that.
Old 06-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talk Host View Post
Wow, what a great post. Even I understood that.
BKCunningham is a journalist by trade. She knows how to get information and how to organize ideas. I can't wait to meet her. I stand in awe of her beautiful mind. I hope she is gonna be my friend!!!
Old 06-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Banned

Ya gotta love this forum. I'm on my way to 1000 Main St. Suite 248 right next. Until I get more familiar, I am going to select the Havana and Cane Garden Courses and reevaluate with more experience next spring. I plan to do most of my playing close to home this first year so these two will work well.

See y'all on the course.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:11 AM
Gold member
Default Golf Membership

I was wondering if anyone knows if - a couple has to have the same last name and live in the same house, or could you have a boyfriend or girlfriend who lives in a different house, be considered a couple.
Old 06-02-2010, 08:47 AM
Sage

The Executive Golf Trails Fees Application reads: "Household Annual Trail Fee...One to four residents all living in the same househould playing Executive Golf for one year..."

http://www.golfthevillages.com/execu...railfeeapp.pdf

The application for the Country Club Enhancement Program requires your golf ID number and has a place for two members. The ID number and Pin number are assigned at closing on your home in The Villages. I assume the number is based on your particular residence or household. There is a footnote on the pool membership enhancement that says "one per household."

http://www.golfthevillages.com/image...pplication.pdf
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.