Here's a story about an A** Hole in the Villages

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Founder
Default Here's a story about an A** Hole in the Villages

Last Saturday morning two friends of mine and I were walking along Legacy Lane where it "T" intersects with Belle Meade. A guy in a new black Cadillac convertible sports car, turned off of Belle Meade onto Legacy and "punched it" fishtailing and billowing blue smoke. He went into the mail station on Legacy, then came out and did the same thing. Punched it, fishtailed and disappeared into the morning sunrise. Thank God not all residents are like this guy. I hope, upon hope that he reads this and knows that we were not impressed. We know that in order to be a senior "A** Hole," you first have to be a Junior "A** Hole." You have been that way your whole life my friend. ::
Old 04-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Default Re: Here's a story about an A** Hole in the Villages

Maybe we need to start putting license numbers on this website. We could call it Jerks On Display ;D

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.