Good Service +3

Closed Thread
Old 04-29-2019, 06:07 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Good Service +3

Sunday morning was a great day after a bad start. Wife and I had 7: something Tee time at Escanbia. Just as we were to go to the white line , Tom the starter noticed that I had a flat tire. He quickly offered to lend me his cart and we accepted. At the 6th hole I called **** Aid at about 8:15am. Finished the round and proceeded to my disabled cart and found the **** Aid guy driving up. Apparently I drove over glass on the MMP along 466A and punched a hole in my new radial tire. Aid guy took damaged tire off cart and mounted "a loaner" suggested that I drive over to Tire Choice and get a repair. Told me to leave his tire there and they would return it to him. Repair complete and I was told there was no charge by Tire Choice. Gave the mechanic a $5 tip. Bad start to the day but three good performances were greatly appreciated. Tom, the starter (don't know his last name) at Escambia/Okechobee works on Sundays and is a really great employee .

Tags
tire, cart, aid, good, guy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.