Need masks

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2020, 08:34 AM
Default Need masks

My daughter is an ER doctor in Indiana and her hospital is having a hard time getting N95 masks and respirators. Anyone have any extras I could buy and send to her.
blevinsb33@aol.com
Old 03-24-2020, 02:14 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts
Default respirator mask

just checked Amazon face masks available by 3rd party sellers
Old 03-24-2020, 02:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,395 Times in 2,255 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blinky1973 View Post
My daughter is an ER doctor in Indiana and her hospital is having a hard time getting N95 masks and respirators. Anyone have any extras I could buy and send to her.
blevinsb33@aol.com
The hospital my wife works at is suffering the same thing. Luckily the community is pitching in as much as they can. A local insulation contractor donated a couple thousand N95's last week. Then Target got a shipment and actually put them on their shelves for retail sale. The state stepped in and grabbed them as soon as they found out.

I have enough stashed away in my shop and a stock left over from when they thought the Fukashima radiation cloud would reach the west coast to be able to send my wife to work with a fresh N95 for a couple of months. Hopefully the supply chain will be caught up by then.

I read yesterday that 3M was increasing production to 100 million a month and was planning to double that again in the coming months.

We've Got Plenty Of Youth.. What We Need Is a Fountain Of SMART!
Old 03-24-2020, 11:04 PM
Veteran member
Default N95 masks

TRY Amazon ...we recently placed an order for N95 masks and received them today...Mar 24...at the front door.
Granted we paid triple what we usually pay ....BUT....
supply and demand always dictates prices..

Another order of N95 masks will follow to be delivered between Mar 30 and April 4 at only 1.5 times what we usually pay.

Like "momma" always told us when we were little....We should not look to our
government to solve our problems...Simply look into the MIRROR...
Closed Thread

Tags
masks, n95, send, buy, extras

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.