April Visit

Closed Thread
Old 11-29-2007, 04:18 PM
Sage
Default April Visit

I know it is early but we'll be down in TV for a Lifestyle preview visit the last week of April into early May. Unfortunately it is the ONLY week i have off between work and school responsibilities. I know that many of you will already be north by that time. But...

I'd like to get out on one of the Championship courses (probably at least twice) during the week. I prefer to play as early as possible. My current USGA is 11.3 but that will be early in the golf season for me so no promises.

Anyone here on TOTV interested in getting a foursome together during that week? I know you can't commit at this time but if you send me an e-mail or a PM I'll keep it around and get back to you around mid-April once the dates are confirmed.

Donna, Redwitch - Maybe we could arrange one of those TOTV lunches as well during that week?

PS> I changed my picture so you won't be shocked later on ;D
Russ
Old 11-29-2007, 04:27 PM
Sage
Send a message via Yahoo to redwitch
Default Re: April Visit

A lunch or evening at a Square sounds wonderful! Don't look at me for golf, though -- never could quite understand the enchantment of chasing a funny-looking ball with a funnier looking stick while riding in a funny-looking cart and calling the whole thing exercise. ;D :dontknow: Course, I've been making noises about taking a lesson or two (my daughter thinks I've lost my mind).

"There are only two ways to live your life: One is as though nothing is a miracle; the other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
Old 11-29-2007, 05:23 PM
Sage

Hi Red, I couldnt agree with you more about golf. Is there something wrong with us?

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:23 PM

It seems there will be a bunch of "regulars" visiting in April. So, definitely time for another TOTV meet and greet!
Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 PM
Sage

April seems soooo far away! Sigh! :'(

There is no difficulty on earth that enough love will not conquer.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:32 PM
Sage

Nonie .. Great picture! :bigthumbsup:

Russ, you've changed! Sadly, a lot of snowbirds will be going home in April; so we'll miss your visit. So sad, too bad, but we'll all get together eventually. :beer2:
Old 11-29-2007, 05:49 PM
Taltarzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwitch
A lunch or evening at a Square sounds wonderful! Don't look at me for golf, though -- never could quite understand the enchantment of chasing a funny-looking ball with a funnier looking stick while riding in a funny-looking cart and calling the whole thing exercise. ;D :dontknow: Course, I've been making noises about taking a lesson or two (my daughter thinks I've lost my mind).
With golf it seems the worse you are at it, the more exercise you get. :joke:
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.