Grandson wants tennis lessons; is that even possible here"

Closed Thread
Old 09-18-2021, 02:25 PM
Default Grandson wants tennis lessons; is that even possible here"

My son plans to come for a short visit in November, and he wants to bring along his son, my grandson, who is 14. Of course, I am thrilled to have them come for a visit. However, my grandson just started playing tennis on his school team in Wyoming. He wants to take some tennis lessons while he is here. Is that allowed on The Villages' courts? I kind of think the answer is "no", and I can certainly see why it wouldn't be. If any of you Talk of the Villages people know of where my grandson can get lessons near here, perhaps you can let me know. Thanks.
Old 09-18-2021, 05:04 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,390 Posts

Lot of tennis info here.
Golf The Villages
Old 09-18-2021, 06:01 PM
Veteran member

The pros at Glenview give private lessons. Give the pro shop there a call for rates.
Old 09-18-2021, 09:16 PM

The pro, John, at Harbor Hills also offers tennis lessons. My granddaughter took lessons with him last year. Contact him: (352) 753-7711
Old 09-18-2021, 11:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,880 Times in 2,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryoungs View Post
My son plans to come for a short visit in November, and he wants to bring along his son, my grandson, who is 14. Of course, I am thrilled to have them come for a visit. However, my grandson just started playing tennis on his school team in Wyoming. He wants to take some tennis lessons while he is here. Is that allowed on The Villages' courts? I kind of think the answer is "no", and I can certainly see why it wouldn't be. If any of you Talk of the Villages people know of where my grandson can get lessons near here, perhaps you can let me know. Thanks.
Yes, some retired high school and college coaches moonlight, and of course there is glenview at cost of $60 plus hour all day long if you got the money and ambition.
Closed Thread

Tags
grandson, tennis, lessons, villages, visit

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.