Great news - a Post Office in TV!

Closed Thread
Old 03-22-2011, 12:08 PM
Veteran member
Default Great news - a Post Office in TV!

I just learned that there is now a mobile post office in Sweetbay supermarket's parking lot on Tuesday and Thursday 10 - 4 (closed for lunch from 1-2). Since it does not have a satellite hook-up only cash is accepted. All post office services are available.

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
I just learned that there is now a mobile post office in Sweetbay supermarket's parking lot on Tuesday and Thursday 10 - 4 (closed for lunch from 1-2). Since it does not have a satellite hook-up only cash is accepted. All post office services are available.
Glad you found it. Judging from previous posts, it's been there for about 2 years now. It is more convenient than driving to Fruitland Park or taking the cart across 441.
Netherlands, California, Quebec, California, Texas, Turkey, Minnesota, Panama Canal, California, Illinois, Turkey, Maryland, Germany, Florida, New Mexico, The Village of Amelia and now The Village of Hacienda East.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Oh. I thought you meant a real one. You know, a building.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Veteran member

Wow! Yes, I definitely was out of touch; it seems it has actually been there for 3 years, which I found out when I went there today; we just moved to Largo a few months ago, and somehow that news had not reached me when we lived up north in Briar Meadows! What a convenience!

Measure your wealth not by the things that you have, but by the things you have for which you wouldn't take money.
The world needs dreamers; the world needs 'do'-ers. But most of all, the world needs dreamers who are do-ers.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:23 AM
Veteran member

It is nice to have one so close, but there are so many people using it this time of year,depending on where you live, you might be quicker going to one of the buildings. I went to mail a package the other day and I had 21 people in line in front of me, and only the one window. Very slow. It does calm down after the snowbirds leave.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.