A great show at The Sharon tonight

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2019, 09:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,558 Times in 507 Posts
Default A great show at The Sharon tonight

Mrs. KC and I went to a NatGeo Live Series tonight at The Sharon and it was awesome. The next one is in January and then one in March. It would be worth your time to go see.

We went to numerous NatGeo Live Series in KC when we lived there and enjoyed them all.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Mrs. KC and I went to a NatGeo Live Series tonight at The Sharon and it was awesome. The next one is in January and then one in March. It would be worth your time to go see.

We went to numerous NatGeo Live Series in KC when we lived there and enjoyed them all.
There's an article in the Sun newspaper today about the event. The presenter's photo included. They said she started out as a Miami Cheerleader (she still has the look) and took a science class for her requirements and ended up liking it science.
Old 10-29-2019, 10:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

The Dr was definitely in....great presentation. We also do NatGeo presentations when they are in the area, have been to a couple in Tampa. We have tickets for the series and looking forward to both. Great tht the Sharon is expanding their offerings.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 10-29-2019, 12:23 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,295 Times in 2,044 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post

Saw that advertised on the outer wall at the Sharon a few days ago and it did catch my interest.
Closed Thread

Tags
natgeo, live, series, tonight, sharon

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.