Guys, what’s the deal with you.......

Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2018, 12:21 PM

Reminds me of two rules I was told when I bought my first snowmobile up north. Rule #1. Don't stick your leg out if the sled is going to tip over. (The reason(s) have been explored in earlier posts here.) Rule # 2. Beware of barbed wire fences. (No explanation needed and not much of an issue in The Villages, but it might remind you of the subject by the OP)

"Pros play until they can't get it wrong."
"Golf is a game invented by the same people who think music comes out of a bagpipe."-- Lee Trevino
Old 09-15-2018, 12:32 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs down Amazing

It amazing how many do this and it is also amazing how many make fun of the person who warns them of the danger. Ever see a knee torn out of the leg and the many months of pain and treatment to fix it. You would never hang your leg out if you had. I had heard one time the hospital gets about 2 a year. Another stunt that defies the mind are those that drag their foot along the ground as they drive. A foot can and has been caught under the cart when this is done and it can be terribly damaged.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:38 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,507 Times in 677 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fndrbndr View Post
Reminds me of two rules I was told when I bought my first snowmobile up north. Rule #1. Don't stick your leg out if the sled is going to tip over. (The reason(s) have been explored in earlier posts here.) Rule # 2. Beware of barbed wire fences. (No explanation needed and not much of an issue in The Villages, but it might remind you of the subject by the OP)
Actually, if you're riding hard (or especially racing), 'sticking' your body, and especially the knee, as far to the inside of the turn as possible...is the only way to go fast.

The Villages Florida

While I sometimes miss my sled riding & racing days, I still enjoy playing January golf in shorts...a lot more.

I totally agree with the barbed wire (or ANY) fence warning though.

All too many have been injured and/or killed...from that situation.
Old 09-15-2018, 01:19 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
......driving your cart with your left knee swung outside the cart or your left foot dangling outside the cart? I see men doing this many times a day but never do I see women doing it, I wonder why? 🤔

Simple! Women are smarter than men.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
they might think it an attractive look
Don’t think anything would be attractive to anyone trying to sneak a peak; at the age of most of the men I see with their legs swung out, their junk has shrunk.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:12 PM
fw102807
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henryk View Post
Simple! Women are smarter than men.
So funny, we were driving home tonight and I looked over and saw a woman with her foot hanging out. Seriously not kidding.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:23 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,254 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Don’t think anything would be attractive to anyone trying to sneak a peak; at the age of most of the men I see with their legs swung out, their junk has shrunk.
Junk don't shrink.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:08 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs down Disgusting

It is really disgusting that a few constantly believe they are funny or wiseguys when a serious question is raised regarding safety, health, etc. They are disgusting as they take what is a serious concern in the community and try to demonstrate how stupid they are and think it is funny to divert the attention to their sick humor. In some cases it is just plain low class, (e.g. diverting this serious thread to "junk,etc). I am surprised it even passes the acceptable test by the reviewers of TOTV reviewers?
Old 09-16-2018, 08:10 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
It is really disgusting that a few constantly believe they are funny or wiseguys when a serious question is raised regarding safety, health, etc. They are disgusting as they take what is a serious concern in the community and try to demonstrate how stupid they are and think it is funny to divert the attention to their sick humor. In some cases it is just plain low class, (e.g. diverting this serious thread to "junk,etc). I am surprised it even passes the acceptable test by the reviewers of TOTV reviewers?
So you think the "junk" comments belong in the junk pile?
Old 09-16-2018, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photo1902 View Post
So you think the "junk" comments belong in the junk pile?
Old 09-16-2018, 08:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennBF View Post
I'll be sure to file this under junk male.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,742 Times in 703 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
I'll be sure to file this under junk male.
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, leg, left, clip, it’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.