Halloween Food and Fun Fest at Palm Ridge Plaza.

Closed Thread
Old 10-19-2016, 06:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts
Default Halloween Food and Fun Fest at Palm Ridge Plaza.

Took Beau to get some of his beloved treats at Paws for a Moment yesterday and they had a flyer for this "Halloween Food & Fun Fest at Palm Ridge Plaza". They will have some gourmet food trucks, trick or treating, a pet costume contest, and giveaways.

It is several stores or offices at Palm Ridge Plaza which are doing this from 4 PM to 8 PM on October 31, 2016.

The stores or offices that are doing this are: Advanced Physical Therapy, Village Pack n' Ship, Mid Florida Agencies, Decor Galore, and Paws for a Moment.

They have Cousin's Maine Lobster, Uncle Eddie's BBQ, and Simply Divine listed as the gourmet food truck on the flyer. Cousins Maine Lobster | Delivered Fresh Shore To Door Everyday Simply Divine Food Truck Uncle Eddie's Bar-B-Q - Orlando Food Trucks - Roaming Hunger

We may go-- me and Beau. I will have to see though how busy I am with stuff. But Beau hates costumes and things like that and wants to get them off of him as soon as possible. And I am not sure how well he would do with a lot of people coming up at once on him. He likes one-on-one attention. Gets stressed when it is more than one person showing interest.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-24-2016 at 07:52 AM.
Old 10-19-2016, 07:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Thanks
Old 10-19-2016, 07:58 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Thanks
I still may go without Beau. Will have to see how things are going with my complicated social life. I still do not think Beau would do very well with crowds. He is a bit of a control freak.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 10-19-2016 at 08:09 AM.
Old 10-24-2016, 07:54 AM
Sage
Default Dog costume ideas for the Halloween Food and Fun Fest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Took Beau to get some of his beloved treats at Paws for a Moment yesterday and they had a flyer for this "Halloween Food & Fun Fest at Palm Ridge Plaza". They will have some gourmet food trucks, trick or treating, a pet costume contest, and giveaways.

It is several stores or offices at Palm Ridge Plaza which are doing this from 4 PM to 8 PM on October 31, 2016.

The stores or offices that are doing this are: Advanced Physical Therapy, Village Pack n' Ship, Mid Florida Agencies, Decor Galore, and Paws for a Moment.

They have Cousin's Maine Lobster, Uncle Eddie's BBQ, and Simply Divine listed as the gourmet food truck on the flyer. Cousins Maine Lobster | Delivered Fresh Shore To Door Everyday Simply Divine Food Truck Uncle Eddie's Bar-B-Q - Orlando Food Trucks - Roaming Hunger

We may go-- me and Beau. I will have to see though how busy I am with stuff. But Beau hates costumes and things like that and wants to get them off of him as soon as possible. And I am not sure how well he would do with a lot of people coming up at once on him. He likes one-on-one attention. Gets stressed when it is more than one person showing interest.
Looking for some ideas about dog costumes.

Photos: The Best Costumes At Tompkins Square Park's Halloween Dog Parade: Gothamist
Old 10-27-2016, 05:39 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

This is coming up on Halloween, 4-8 PM. Across and a little north from Crispers on CR101. Just north of Southern Trace Plaza which is on CR466.
Closed Thread

Tags
food, ridge, palm, plaza, gourmet

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.