ELLEN DE GENERES

Closed Thread
Old 10-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Default ELLEN DE GENERES

Anyone watch Ellen today? She is having a contest.. By going on her website, or emailing her ellendegeneres@aol.com and convincing her why your hometown is the best, she will come and visit. Can you imagine seeing her Dancing at the Village Market Square?...We all know the Villages is the best hometown if we can convince her she will do a show from TV..
Old 10-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Taltarzac
Default Re: ELLEN DE GENERES

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxlbb
Anyone watch Ellen today? She is having a contest.. By going on her website, or emailing her ellendegeneres@aol.com and convincing her why your hometown is the best, she will come and visit. Can you imagine seeing her Dancing at the Village Market Square?...We all know the Villages is the best hometown if we can convince her she will do a show from TV..
She will probably show up in the Villages anyway at some future date. It is not that far from all the theme parks in the Orlando area. I wonder if she goes around in one of those very long stretch limosines?
Old 10-03-2007, 06:53 PM

She seems pretty down to earth to me, She would probably arrive in a mini-cooper or VW convertable..I just think she is such a fun person..she belongs in the villages..
Old 10-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxlbb
I've sent off my e-mail ... please everyone write to Ellen!! I'd love to see her at LSL for Happy Hour, she would fit in beautifully.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:40 PM

Way to go "Barefoot" !!!! Iv'e been telling all my friends in TV to do it also.. Come on everyone spread the work and get on Ellens website...We need Ellen in TV.....

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.