Flooring Recommendation

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2021, 11:57 AM
Default Flooring Recommendation

I know there is a lot of remodeling done here in the Villages and I would like to share our experience with LA Flooring in Wildwood (336 Shopping Center Dr.). We purchased our home this past February and wanted to replace the old carpet. More recently we decided to install a backsplash in our kitchen. We received a number of recommendations but thankfully decided to use LA Flooring and boy are we glad! We have been so pleased with all of their work. The quality of the product for the price is outstanding. It is a family run operation with David and Louis Atiles taking great pride in what they do! They were here when they said they would be and finished the jobs on time as well. We trusted them completely and would highly recommend them for any of your new flooring and tile needs!
Old 11-18-2021, 07:24 AM
Veteran member

Do they do cabinets and counters too?
Snow Flake until I retire
Old 11-18-2021, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageGJ View Post
I know there is a lot of remodeling done here in the Villages and I would like to share our experience with LA Flooring in Wildwood (336 Shopping Center Dr.). We purchased our home this past February and wanted to replace the old carpet. More recently we decided to install a backsplash in our kitchen. We received a number of recommendations but thankfully decided to use LA Flooring and boy are we glad! We have been so pleased with all of their work. The quality of the product for the price is outstanding. It is a family run operation with David and Louis Atiles taking great pride in what they do! They were here when they said they would be and finished the jobs on time as well. We trusted them completely and would highly recommend them for any of your new flooring and tile needs!
Bookmarked their site, thanks for the recommendation.
Old 11-18-2021, 09:25 AM
Default Flooring Recommendation

We used LA Flooring also and couldn't be more pleased. We trusted them to put our flooring in when we had to be away. Their prices are very reasonable, and their professionalism went up and above.
Old 11-18-2021, 01:38 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,707 Times in 761 Posts

Floor shoppe on 301. Excellent work
Closed Thread

Tags
flooring, decided, atiles, taking, pride

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.