ID:	359   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	June 15, 2011 028.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	360  
Old 06-18-2011, 08:08 AM
Gold member
Default Pool opening date?

Anyone know when the Sanibel pool is going to open? Usually, TV has it open when the first new residents move in?

I remember seeing one villa neighborhood in Bonita and the pool - for a couple of years it seemed - before they built anything else.

Am headed down on Wed. for a week and thought I would try it if it opens while I'm there - for a different view from my noodle.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl View Post
Anyone know when the Sanibel pool is going to open? Usually, TV has it open when the first new residents move in?

I remember seeing one villa neighborhood in Bonita and the pool - for a couple of years it seemed - before they built anything else.

Am headed down on Wed. for a week and thought I would try it if it opens while I'm there - for a different view from my noodle.
Hey Ohiogirl, Pool was closed to traffic as of last Thursday 6-15-11. Although the building moves fast, it appears to me that it will be at least a month or so before any of the homes are completed and residents are in that area. But hey, noodle on over there and check out the water for us all! We can hardly wait till August!!
Old 06-18-2011, 11:47 AM
Sage

GaDawg,

Thank you for posting the photos of Sanibel. So interesting so see a construction project move along -- especially if it is your home! Will you actually be moving into your home in Sanibel in August?
Old 06-18-2011, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaumburger View Post
GaDawg,

Thank you for posting the photos of Sanibel. So interesting so see a construction project move along -- especially if it is your home! Will you actually be moving into your home in Sanibel in August?
That's the plan! August 26 is closing. Many of the homes under construction presently in Sanibel will probably close before August I suspect. Not sure if the folks who are building at present will move in upon completion, but as of July 15 we will be homeless. So, ready or not, Sanibel here we come!
Old 06-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaDawg View Post
That's the plan! August 26 is closing. Many of the homes under construction presently in Sanibel will probably close before August I suspect. Not sure if the folks who are building at present will move in upon completion, but as of July 15 we will be homeless. So, ready or not, Sanibel here we come!
GaDawg, Whoo Hoo only 9 weeks to go! So if you are actually moving in on 8/26 to your home in Sanibel, you will be a pioneer...kind of like Little (or Big) House on the TV Prairie... The Little House books...one of my favorite series of books as a child and one of my favorite television series...
Old 06-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Veteran member

Thanks for posting all the pics...keep em comin'! It looks like it is coming along rather nicely. Wish I could say one of the houses was ours....but I can't. We are planning a trip down soon to check out the new area. Had been waiting for the model home center to be open.

Wishing you and your GaPeach many wonderful years in your new TV home.

(I was a North Ga peach for 30 years!!)

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.