On the third Saturday

Closed Thread
Old 01-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Default On the third Saturday

I’m new to the area, but was told about a gathering of classic cars every third Saturday of the month. I believe it is held at Spanish Springs. Could someone tell me about this event? Where do people meet? The time of the event, and is there a cost. Do I need to contact someone before the event?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Old 01-05-2015, 01:18 PM
Platinum member

You are referring to the Cruise-In held the third Saturday of each month from, I believe, 4:00 - 9:00PM, where people display classic cars around the square. If you want to show a car, I would imagine you can get the information from The Villages Entertainment Department or at least they could point you in the right direction.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Veteran member
Send a message via Yahoo to MelZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGUY View Post
You are referring to the Cruise-In held the third Saturday of each month from, I believe, 4:00 - 9:00PM, where people display classic cars around the square. If you want to show a car, I would imagine you can get the information from The Villages Entertainment Department or at least they could point you in the right direction.
You may want to contact the Villages Vintage Car Club

TVVCarClub - Loving cars and being social

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.