Which lawn service?

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2007, 07:19 AM
Banned
Default Which lawn service?

Just passed papers on our TV home yesterday, but it will be about a year and a half before we can be here full-time. Until then, it's an every-3-months-here-a-week-or-so retreat. It's in the VIllage of Amelia and we love it!

Signed up for the "Empty Nest" service. One of the needs I have yet to arrange is lawn service. Can y'all recommend a reliable lawn service?

Thanks!
Old 07-24-2007, 10:35 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Which lawn service?

This was already discussed...visit:

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/sm...pic,948.0.html
Old 07-26-2007, 10:02 AM

I didn't see the other comments but as far as lawn service goes this is what we did.
Ask your neighbors who they have and try and get the same service. Then when they come they do three or four yards and you only have the noise once a week instead of everyone having different services and noise every day. Never do your own yard work you will be too busy having fun. :
Old 07-26-2007, 10:35 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I agree with beltlady if you sign up with the same company your neighbors use they will keep track of them while you're gone. My only other piece of advice is pay by the month, do not pay any farther than that in advance, I got burned for 10 months of service i never received.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.