Women Drivers

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Default Women Drivers

I have found in my walking and biking habits that the women in golf carts and cars drive the fastest, and are the most inconsiderate of anybody other than themselves and the conversation they are having either on their cell phone or with anyone else with them. I know this may surprise some of you, but there is a way to slow up with your golf cart and certainly with your car. You might even consider stopping at the stop signs!!
Old 03-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Founder
Default Re: Women Drivers

I think there is a law in Florida that people MUST be talking on their cell phone while driving. :cop:
Old 03-28-2007, 12:04 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Women Drivers

Geez....I would have expected amity's post on women drivers to touch a feminine nerve. You know.....that nerve that, when properly stimulated, results in a reflex fist clench and a gaze that could freeze water at a glance. This is dangerous territory but I'll take the bait and fan the flame. Are women drivers responsible for the "more than occassional" damaged white divider posts at golf cart crossings? I've seen a few ladies plow into those things head-on with a golf cart in broad daylight (pun intended). Gate crashing, on the other hand (or gender) is mostly the domain of men I think. Just the other day, I saw a gentleman stop at a gate and upon apparently discovering that he did not have a gate pass, push slowly....verrrry slowly through the gate. He pushed that thing until it was perpendicular to the gate house.....screeching down the side of his SUV. Would a woman do that?
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.