Have a GARBAGE question (I mean a question ABOUT garbage!) :)

Have a GARBAGE question (I mean a question ABOUT garbage!) :)

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 08:49 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Nope no driver's test but be prepared when you get here to encounter many places like the Bayway Circle. The only difference is many don't get the hang of negotiating them in TV and you have to be on high alert when driving here. Turn in your EZ-Pass, I forgot.
Yea, don't forget we spent a month down there and probably found every circle, I mean ROTARY in the 50 sq miles. My wife is from Bahston where they invented the "rotary."

garbage etc
Old 12-11-2016, 09:04 PM
Veteran member

Default garbage etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
We'll be moving down next month (don't know where yet ) and wondering how the garbage pickup situation is in TV. Do they take "ANYTHING" on "garbage day?"

Is there a separate day for trash pickup like old appliances, tons of cardboard from unpacking, old furniture etc etc or do you have to hire your own private WM person?

Basically what do you do when you move in (or out for that matter)?
Hi probably best to check with the Village Offices because it will vary on different areas and different days. Get it direct from them, the do a good job on Questions etc.

bbbbbb
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2016, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biker Dog View Post
Did not know they take tires and batteries on twice yearly recycle days. When and where are the twice yearly recycle days held?
You have to watch the newspaper so the next one will be during the snowbird season. There are no set dates that they do it. You may also be able to call waste management and ask them when the next one will be because they may know.
Closed Thread

Tags
garbage, pickup, day, question, unpacking