Health Care advice for retired NYC municipal workers

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 12:39 PM
Brendanyc Brendanyc is offline
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 59
Thanks: 6
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Health Care advice for retired NYC municipal workers

We will be moving to the villages this month and will be full time residents. We are looking for some helpful advice from former New York City employees (NYPD, Department of Education etc) that have GHI retiree plans. My husband and I are 52 and 51 respectively and were fortunate to be able to retire at an early age so we are not eligible for medicare. I did find a urgent care doctor in Lake Sumter that takes GHI CBP plans. We are looking for recommendations for general practitioners (not urgent care) in or near the villages. We also need a gastro doctor and gynocologist. I have no problem traveling to Leesburg or Ocala for specialists. Any recommendations would be appreciated. We can't wait to be frogs!! but... we are concerned about medical care.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:30 PM.